|Markus x Reader|

A/n: More Markus incoming! Love you all!!!
~✨Celestial✨~
••••••••••••••••
~(Y/n)'s POV~

I pace back and forth in the interrogation room. My nerves were causing my anxiety as I ran a shaky hand through my (h/c) locks. A group of police officers had barged into my home and arrested me for helping the leader of Jericho, Markus. I had known him because he was once Carl Manfred's android, who was my neighbor before he was taken to the hospital a few days ago.

Sighing, I sat down in the cold, metal chair and rested my elbows on the table. I was about to shout when the door opened and a man I remembered as Officer Reed entered. A scowl plagued his face as he sat down in the chair across from me. "Why the hell would a human be helping these damned machines?"

"Asshats like you wouldn't understand," I scoff. "Your head's too far up your ass that you can't see anything that's right in front of your damn eyes."

He clicked his tongue in annoyance and crossed his arms. "You've got a mouth on you, sweetheart."

"I've got more than a mouth. I could shove my foot up your ass, too, if you'd like—free of charge."

My words finally broke the man and he snapped as he slammed his hands on the table. "Tell us where to find the damn leader of these pieces of shits!"

"Like hell I am. You're on your own, pumpkin."

He pulled out his pistol and aimed it at my head. "You're gonna tell me or I'll—!"

The door flew open and an older man I recognized as Lieutenant Anderson entered with his own pistol trained on Officer Reed. "Get the fuck outta here, Reed. You're done with this interrogation."

Said officer turned around and directed his fiery gaze to the older man. "Why the hell are you barging into the middle of an interrogation?"

"A normal interrogation doesn't involve pointing a gun at someone!"

"You know what? You try to get answers from her without pointing a gun at her!" Officer Reed stormed out of the room and shoved the other man.

It didn't faze him as he sighed and faced me. "Sorry 'bout the asshole. Bastard doesn't know when to quit." I stayed silent as he sat down. "So, (Y/n)... why're you protecting androids?"

"Because they've done nothing wrong. You're on the wrong side, Lieutenant."

He leaned forward and placed his hands on the table. "I'm well aware of that. I've got my own android to worry about."

Just then, the door opened again and an android walked in. He locked the door behind him and I noticed he was the model RK800 that was CyberLife's new prototype. "I've shut all audio and camera devices off, Lieutenant."

"Why would you do such a thing?" I question.

"We're on the same side, (Y/n)."

My eyes flickered to the android standing next to Anderson. "You've broken protocol, haven't you?"

"Yes, I have."

"And you wish to help your people," I murmured. I took a deep breath before continuing. "Markus is my..."

"We know of your relationship with him. Never thought I'd see the day where a human and an android are lovers," Anderson chuckles lightly.

"Is it that strange?"

"Honestly, no. I think of it as more of a step in the right direction. A human caring for an android as if it were another human being."

"Love is love. Android or human, love is still the same."