|Markus x Reader| {Part I}

A/n: Once again, I want to thank everyone for their support! Also, there will be a second part in case I forget to label this part correctly! Love you all!!!
(F/n)= Father's name
~✨Celestial✨~
••••••••••••••••
~3rd Person POV~

"Finally," Carl muttered as Markus wheeled him out of the automated taxi. The duo entered the gallery that was bustling with people. The android glanced around the room, admiring the many beautiful pieces of art. "Let's find the lady of the evening, Markus."

The machine nodded and pushed Carl further into the venue. People chatted loudly as the man searched the crowd for his fellow artist and close friend. Spying (h/c) hair in the crowd, Carl was able to recognize the young woman from here. "Over there, Markus." The old man pointed to the figure in the crowd and the machine wheeled him to them.

The moment the young woman turned around, she was greeted by a smiling Carl. "It's been awhile, hasn't it, (Y/n)?"

"Carl! I didn't expect to see you tonight," the young artist smiled back.

"How could I miss it? It's your first viewing since returning from Europe."

"I was able to grab this venue at the last minute."

"How long has it been since I've seen you?"

"Eight long years. How about you two view my pieces while I deal with another buyer? I'll join you both in a few minutes."

Markus pushed Carl to the nearest piece, both mesmerized by the art.

The android's eyes widened at the beautifully painted scenery. Carl smiled as he examined each and every stroke on the large canvas. "She's outdone herself."

Markus stepped forward, now standing beside Carl. He couldn't tear his eyes away from the painting as his eyes bounced between the trees, river, and mountains. The old man saw the look in his eyes and chuckled. "It's beautiful, don't you agree?"

"It's more than beautiful," Markus replied.

"Let's go see the others."

An odd sensation rose in Markus' chest as he pushed Carl to the next painting.