|Connor x Reader|

A/n: I'm working on a Connor x OC story. Should I release the first chapter or wait 'til I've completed five of them? I want to hear y'alls opinion. Love you all!!!
~✨Celestial✨~
••••••••••••••••
~3rd Person POV~

"Where the hell is (Y/n)?" Hank grunts from his desk. Connor sat across from Lieutenant Anderson in the desk adjacent from his. His eyes were glue to the entrance, tilting his head slightly when (Y/n) didn't arrive on time. It was never like her to be late. She's always been punctual and abhorred being late to work.

The android's LED flashed yellow as he tried to call her phone, but she either ignored him, didn't hear it, or her phone was off

The android's LED flashed yellow as he tried to call her phone, but she either ignored him, didn't hear it, or her phone was off. "She's not answering my calls."

Hank pulled out his phone and tried himself. Receiving no answer, he removes the device from his ear. "She's not answering me, either."

Just becoming deviant, Connor was well aware of the feeling blooming in his chest. It was worry for his best friend and fellow detective. He was worried about (Y/n) and it was possible she could be hurt and couldn't reach the phone. At that thought, Connor stood up and went to leave. Hank saw the look in the android's chocolate eyes and stopped him. "Whoa, hold it. I'm worried 'bout her, too, but you can't just fucking go to her house and barge in."

"What if she's hurt and can't reach the phone, Lieutenant?" Connor retorted, eyes narrowing slightly.

The android held the winning spot in the argument and Hank knew he was right. "Fine. We'll go check on her."

As they were preparing to leave, Captain Fowler exited his office and shouted for them. "We've got a hostage situation on Claire Street." Hank and Connor entered Jeffrey's office and stood in front of his desk, waiting to be filled in on any other information about the crisis. "Just around half an hour ago, a rogue android entered a coffee shop on Claire Street. We received multiple calls of the situation and the android had taken a handful of hostages. Five minutes ago, they were released."

"Then what's the problem?" Hank asked.

"It's taken one of our detectives as hostage in exchange for the others. The damn thing knew she was a detective and demands we free the other rogue androids in our custody, or it'll kill her."

Connor took a step forward. "Who is the hostage, Sir?"

Captain Fowler answered after a short pause. "(Y/n) (L/n)." Connor's and Hank's eyes widened at hearing their friend's name. Now, they know why she's so late and the reason behind their attempts to contact her were failing. The captain placed his hands on his desk. "Connor, I'm leaving negotiation detail to you. We have a team dispatched and they've surrounded the building. Your top priority is to make sure that android doesn't get away."

"What the fuck, Jeffrey! (Y/n)'s life is top priority! Don't you care about her safety?!" Hank shouts.

"Of course I do, Hank! The issue is if we give in to its demands, more rogue androids will be wandering the damn streets! Who knows how many people they'll kill!"