|Connor x Reader|

A/n: More Connor for all you lovelies out there! This won't have spoilers, but it does partially take place in the Eden Club. Love you all!!!
~✨Celestial✨~
••••••••••••••••
~(Y/n)'s POV~

As I was sitting on the couch, Dakota trotted over and laid her stuffed cow in my lap.

(A/n: Yes, this is my puppy in real life

(A/n: Yes, this is my puppy in real life. I've decided to give her some screen time since I love her to pieces!)

"Ew, it's covered in slobber!" I shrilled and tossed it across the room. She ran over, grabbed it, and brought it back. I laughed as she waited in anticipation for me to throw it. Her tail was wagging as I tossed it over my shoulder. She pounced the moment it left my grasp and ran behind the couch.

The doorbell rang and Dakota ran to the door, dropping her toy in the middle of the room. I got up, laying my book down on the coffee table. Answering the door, I saw Hank and Connor on the other side. "What do I owe this unexpected visit, gentlemen?"

"We need your help on something, (Y/n)," Hank responds. I stepped aside and allowed them to enter.

Dakota howled and jumped onto Connor, tackling the android to the floor. She licked his face, causing him to smile and rub his hands through her fur. "It's a pleasure to see you again, Dakota."

The husky jumps off of Connor and immediate flops on her side, demanding a belly rub from the android. He grinned as he rubbed her belly and saw her tongue flop out the side of her mouth. I shook my head with a smile as Hank and I sat on the couch. "What's so important that the station needs to send both of you over?"

"Yeah, about that..." Hank trailed off nervously.

Connor came over and stood in front of me. "There have been a slew of android murders at the Eden Club. Blood found at the crime scene comes from a man who was supposedly killed years ago. There are no fingerprints and  we believe the murderer has been using gloves as a way to hide evidence."

"Okay, but why do you need me?" I question.

"You're not gonna like this next part, (Y/n)," Hank sighed. I raised a brow and let him continue. "We want you to act as a... uh..."

I gestured for him to get to the point. Hank cleared his throat and tried to finish, but no words left his mouth. Connor stepped closer and our eyes met. "We wish for you to infiltrate the Eden Club."

"You want me to become a stripper?!" I shout in disbelief.

Hank stuck his hands up in defense. "It's only for one night."

"No! I will not become a stripper!"

"You won't be alone. Connor's gonna be with you," Hank reassures.

"I'm still not doing it!"

"I promise nothing will happen to you, (Y/n)," Connor soothes me with his gentle voice.