Chapter Twenty Six~Make Up Sex

⚠️ Explicit content ahead, don't say I didn't warn you⚠️

Dylan's POV

"How about I show you who you fucking belong to because obviously, you need a reminder."

Alex growls lowly in my ear causing me to visibly shudder, my heart beating a million times per minute like it would beat itself out of my chest. I was pressed flat onto the bed as he towered over me and intently scanned his eyes across my body. His lips met mine needily and impatiently, immediately parting them as he explored every inch and crevice of my mouth. I moan softly as he presses part of his leg against my groin, keeping my wrist pinned over my head while he continued to attack my lips.

"Nobody can EVER touch you like I do."

He states possessively, attaching his mouth to my neck after letting go of my wrist. I open my mouth to respond but nothing comes out except a breathless groan as he sucks and nips at the skin on my neck. His hand slips inside my shirt and he's soon toying and twisting my nipple between his fingers, all sense I've had up to this point completely fading. I reach down to grip his hair but he pulls back.

"Don't touch. Stay put."

I reluctantly oblige by his command and retract my hand, positioning my arms above my head like they once were. He sits up a bit and grasps the hem of his shirt before pulling it over his head. My gaze never leaves his body as he disregards the shirt to somewhere in the surprisingly tidy room. I gasp when he tugs my pants down in one swift movement, leaving me only in my briefs.

"You're in for one hell of a ride."

Alex smirks slyly after pulling my jeans further down and past my feet. He startlingly rips my shirt of my body, like completely in half. But truth be told, I was honestly to aroused to care. He stares at me for a moment, running one of his hands over my chest and I could sense that it was requiring all his self control to not take me right then and there. His hand then strokes my thigh, my breath hitching at the action.

"Can you do something-"

He trails his hand up my body and then to my hair- grabbing a fist full of it. I wince slightly when he roughly tugs it back.

"Did I say talk?"

I quickly shake my head no and Alex pulls away from me to unzip his pants, satisfied with my reply. He stands up and let's his jeans fall to the floor, the belt looped in them making a clinging sound as it collided with the floor.

"Bend over the bed."

I slowly rise and did as he said, fully aware that my ass was sticking out at an angle directly toward him. I swallow hard and grip the sheets tightly in my hand as I heard Alex step out of his pants. The sound of him walking on the hardwood floor neared me and I close my eyes shut.

"That's better."

He mumbles and takes hold of the waistline of my underwear, pulling them down in a quick motion. I bite my lip and grip his sheets a little tighter.

"Do something."

I begged, only earning a harsh slap to my ass.

"What'd I tell you?"

Alex questions me frustratedly and used his hand to push me further down, displeased with my lack of ability to comply with his directions. He backs away from me to fish for something in his drawer. Do to my back currently facing him, I wasn't able to see what it was. I hear a lid pop open and Alex returns, slowly bending over me. His lips press against my back, moving from my shoulder blades to my neck, leaving a wet trail as he reached my ear lobe.