Chapter Three~Lazy Day

Vote🙃

Alexander's POV

I wake up to a feeling of someone's arm wrapped tightly around me, their legs tangled in mine. I turn around in confusion and come face to face with Dylan, immediately detaching myself from him with a slight gasp. My body hits the floor with a loud thud like noise and I bite my lip to keep from releasing a pained yelp.

"Mhm.."

He groans in discontent at the lost of contact, unknowingly mumbling for me to come back to bed before dozing off back to sleep once again. I remove myself from the ground as my heart pounded in my chest. Why the hell were we in that position anyway? I release a long sigh, promising myself not to look to deep into it. Gosh I was not prepared to be so worked up this morning. Morning?

I look at the clock for conformation and it was in fact morning. 9:36am. But it was also a Saturday meaning Dylan needed to get his ass up so we could do something productive today. I quickly grab the nearest thing I could find, which lucky for him was a pillow, and throw it at his face.

As expected, he only snores, still sleeping as if it was the only thing he's good at. 'Why do you even try Alex?' I think quietly to myself. Yeah, I'm seriously not about to deal with this today. The smell of bacon and sausage fills my nose making my stomach rumble and I'm soon rushing down the stairs towards the kitchen with my phone in my hand, almost colliding faces with my mom who was on her way upstairs to probably wake us up.

"Whoa whoa, slow down there boy."

She suggests with a laugh. I nod before waving her off and taking a seat at one of the islands chairs'. It felt as though I could hear the angel voices singing as I looked at all the food placed on the huge granite island.

"Where's Dylan?"

My mom suddenly asks, bringing me from my extremely necessary trance.

"Still asleep. But you know him, he's not gonna wake up right now so it's best if you just wait till he wakes up on his own."

She nods her head knowingly with a small smile.

"But if he takes to long go up there and wake him up so his food won't get cold."

"Trust me mom, you know his fat ass will be down here soon."

My mom smacks me hard on my shoulder, causing me hold it in pain.

"Ow!"

"Language Alexander and where the hell is your shirt?"

I don't say anything back but instead shrug and grab a plate, filling it with the delicious breakfast foods that my mother had cooked. She sighs and makes her way upstairs, probably going to her room since dad was already at work and she didn't have anything else to do. My dad had told her that it wasn't necessary for her to work but if she really wanted to, she could get a job. I guess he feels it's his job to provide for us.

After a few minutes of enjoying my food, I hear loud foot steps rushing down the stairs. My brain didn't even have to process to think of who it was. I promptly grab the rest of the bacon and place them onto my plate with a smirk. A shirtless Dylan comes into view, rushing to the table with a smile just as I had. It drops as soon as he realizes what was missing.

"Hey dipshit! Why'd you take all the bacon?"

He yells, trying to snatch some off my plate but I move it from his reach in one swift movement.

"Your lazy ass should've came earlier."

I retort with a taunting smile. He glares at me, trying to reach for my plate once again but fails.