"Yeah! They didn't suspect anything and BAM!" Jin yelled in the younger's ears to emphasize what he wanted to say. "I was gone with the gun shipment AND didn't loose one dollar from our own banks. How's that for a deal huh?" He added while smirking, clearly proud of what he had done. Jungkook would never admit it, but he did admire his hyung a lot.

"Who could resist my handsome face anyway?" Seokjin talked again, boasting about his face this time.

"Not me, baby." Namjoon immediately answered his boyfriend's question, leaning in to kiss him passionately on the lips. They didn't care that the few students walking in the hallway were giving them looks, sometimes homophobic, or whispering bad things.

Jungkook though, was very much feeling like a third-wheel.

"G-Guys, please get a room." He said, turning away once he saw that the kiss gained a little bit of tongue and noises were coming out of the mouths of his hyungs. They both pulled away once they heard the ravenette complain and Namjoon smirked, his boyfriend only blushing shyly.

"Sorry Kook. Oh, we also heard about the other gang moving. What the fuck is that about?" Jin asked in a curious tone.

Didn't he just say not to swear-

"We don't really know yet. We only have to keep watch and look more precisely into the movements of our target. Him."

Jungkook got his phone out and went into his photo gallery, where he had a picture of all the infos Yoongi sent him the first time they met at the school. He clicked on it and turned the device around so the couple could look at the screen.

"Ah, I remember. We had a lot of problems with him. Alright, why don't we organize a meeting soon with your father to check what our options are and what is the course of action to take?" Namjoon proposed, back-hugging his boyfriend and pecking the side of his head lovingly.

"Sure, let's do that. I'll invite Yoongi too." Jungkook agreed, receiving a complaint in answer.

"Oh no! Not that grumpy old grandpa! Don't tell me he's watching the school too!" Jin whined while asking, since he didn't see the male run off earlier.

The ravenette chuckled and nodded his head, confirming the words of his hyung.

"You'll have to bear with the grandpa Jin. I'm sorry." Jungkook added to the pain of the older, pulling back his laughter to stop it from erupting, or he would be sure to face the wrath of his cousin.

"Anyway, what-"

"Kookie! I brought him back- who are you?" Taehyung cut off Jin completely when he talked out loud, bursting out from who knows where, dragging a still red Jimin behind him.

The brown-haired younger couldn't see it like Jungkook did since Seokjin had his back turned towards the pair that just arrived, but he was fuming. His fists were clenched and he had a scary look on.

Another thing he didn't like was getting interrupted.

"Excuuuuse me!" He yelled while spinning around on his heels to face the male that had cut off his speech.

"How dare you- OH MY GOD YOU'RE SO CUTE!" Jin continued and abruptly changed what he was about to say, yelling even louder when he saw the younger male's face from up close. All of his anger evaporated and the urge to squish the cute brown-haired male's cheeks took over his senses.

We're lucky that all the students disappeared into class... The ravenette thought as he was now looking at his cousin playing with Taehyung's cheeks.

"Jin, you don't even know him and you're already acting like this? First of all, stop torturing him." Jungkook said sternly, going closer to the giggling older and terrified boy, pulling the hands away from Taehyung's face to softly cup them with his own instead.

The ravenette looked into the brown-haired male's eyes and rubbed his thumbs against the reddish skin, soothing it.

"Are you okay Tae? My mean cousin didn't hurt you too much, did he?" He asked in a childish voice while pouting, moving his head back so he could glare at Jin's face and looked again at Taehyung, who nodded, unsurely.

The ravenette sighed, stepping away from Taehyung. "Jin hyung, this is Taehyung. Tae, this is my cousin Seokjin, that you can also call Jin." He introduced the males so that next time that Jin wanted to pull a stunt, at least the cute brown-haired male knew who he was and could call his name to make him stop whichever form of torture he would try next.

"Sorry Tae. Like he said, I'm Kookie's fabulous cousin and, from this very second, your mom. And you can't refuse. Also, this is my handsome boyfriend Namjoon." The older brown-haired figure said to the younger, pointing to the purple head when he talked about him.

Taehyung waved cutely to both of them, thinking that he had two new friends now and was quite happy.

"Now Tae, how about-" Jin was once again interrupted, this time by people screaming and doors opening and closing frantically.

Jungkook and Namjoon immediately switched to 'gang mode' and gained a dark look on their face, while Jin was ranting about getting interrupted again and killing whoever produced the screams.

What is happening? Taehyung thought, whimpering out loud, looking at the doors where students were now erupting from, having panicked looks on their faces, some even crying and all were running away from the stairs. Soon, sounds of guns shooting bullets erupted when the doors of the staircases were opened and the students that were wondering what was happening downstairs started to yell and run away like everyone else.

The terrified male walked backwards, closing his eyes shut and pressing his hands on his ears to make all the sounds go away, until he hit a hard surface and arms wrapping around him, trapping him into a warmth-filled hold.

Taehyung slowly took his hands off of his ears and heard a low and soothing voice whisper in his left ear : "Don't worry baby, whatever is happening, I'll protect you." Jungkook held the older tighter after he was done talking and looked up to face the sounds.

***

Goodnight! 😴