Chapter 11

As Hannah and I got comfortable on a love-seat in the comfy little lounge, we talked about how weird this was.

Days ago, we just graduated from eleventh grade and now we're sitting here, backstage, at a One Direction concert; and we can officially say we've shared a connection, in some ways more than others, but definitely a connection with the guys.

I rested my feet on top of hers and ate popcorn as we watched the guys make their speech after wmyb was finished.

'How's the concert?' my mom texted me.

'Absolutely incredible,' I texted her back, Harry's voice playing in my mind as I typed the words.

I couldn't help but giggle when Louis nearly got sucked into the crowd during 'I Want'. Hannah and I sang along to the last half of I Want, when we were interrupted by Paul asking if it was alright if we drove back to the hotel with the guys. Since we were both on our own, we figured it sounded alright. Besides, I'm sure my car would be okay.

"Okay, then come with me because when they get done they're headed straight for the buses and won't have time to get you guys." he explained.

"To avoid the maneating fans, I suppose," I said, getting Pauly to laugh.

As we rushed to the boys' tour bus, I seen fans already crowding around behind and in front of the gates. Damn, these girls were quick.

"Hey, who are you?!" I heard a girl yell as we climbed up the stairs. I exhaled and sat on the only bare spot of the couch.

"You guys are absolute pigs," I said picking up a twinkie wrapper and throwing it at Harry as he hopped up into the bus. He just laughed, throwing his bag onto his bunk and headed for the bathroom.

I heard the exhausted pants from the rest of the guys as they ascended onto the tornado-on-wheels. Liam and Zayn climbed onto their bunks and just laid there, probably to catch a breath, while Niall settled down beside me and Lou lying down on the couch across from us. Not even bothering to move the junk.

"What are you doing here?" Niall said, standing up to take off his sweat-soaked polo.

"I was coming all along, Nialler. I wouldn't have just spent the time to get to know you guys then vanished to never return. I thought we knew each other better than that," I fake cried.

He plunked back down on the giant couch and laid his head in my lap. I twisted my fingers around in his dirty blonde hair, totally ignoring the amount of sweat he still had on him. Harry then came out of the bathroom, completely and utterly nude.

"Jesus Harry!" I yelled, "we're not that close!" I said covering my eyes.

"Oh please, don't pretend you don't like it." he replied, whipping me with a pair of plaid pajama bottoms.

"Is it safe?" Hannah said beside me.

"I don't know I'm too terrified to look." I deplored.

I unwillingly peeked between my eyes, and was pleased to see Harry pulling on a pair of Calvin Klein boxers. A leaf would've satisfied me, we just weren't quite at that level yet.