Chapter 19

We waited in the parking lot for Andy to get here so that later on when we split up, the groups were even.

Me and Hannah linked arms and skipped towards the entrance. When we got up there, we yelled at the guys to hurry up because we both hadn't been here for years and were anxious to go in. After our tickets were scanned and they stamped our hands, we split up into groups.

"I'm with Sonia!" Harry screamed like a little kid. I smiled and put my hand around his waist.

"I'm with Hannah!" Niall claimed. Liam and Andy went and Louis and Zayn went on their ways.

"So let'sjust meet in front of the food court in an hour so we can all eat, then switch groups." Lou declared.

"Sounds good," I said taking Harry's hand and pulling him towards California Screamin'. Mostly because it was the ride with the shortest line. I noticed paparazzi attempting to hide, so I gave them something to talk about.

*Harry's POV*

Sonia's fingers clenched onto my curls as I dug my fingers into her back. What was going on? Don't question yourself; she finally digs me. I knew she'd give in sooner or later. She pulled back, biting my lip. I didn't even open my eyes until five seconds after. I continuously blinked, trying to pinpoint what had just happened. She laughed and nestled her head into my neck as we moved forward in the line, entering the ride.

I lead her to the very front and we got settled. We didn't even talk. I just stared at her as she started trembling. I grabbed her hand and gave her a reassuring squeeze. She smiled at me, squeezing back.

*Sonia's POV*

That was 3583905 times better than I expected, but nothing compared to the chemistry I had with Niall. I threw my head back as the ride progressed forward, mostly out of shame. That hadn't crossed my mind. What was I going to tell him? How I was I going to tell Harry it was for publicity? I just lived in the moment and clutched Harry's hand, going up a steep ramp.

I looked at him just before we went down and he yelled with me. I threw our hands up in the air as we descended, the gust of air practically strangling me as I screamed.

My hair was an absolute disaster as I got off the ride. I ran my finger through Harry's curls, trying to fix his as he tried to fix mine.

"Haha, wasn't that fun." I squealed. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me aside behind the Tower of Terror.

"So what was all that?" he asked grinning.

"What?" I didn't know how to answer.

"What do you think."

"Your lips were calling my name, Harreh." I joked. He grabbed my waist, leaving no space between our bodies and crashed my lips against his. The second was better than the first. Lost in the moment, he was first to pull away when we noticed a guy with a camera right behind us. I smiled into it and pulled Harry away for the next ride.