Chapter 37

"You said that?" a smile forming on my lips. He nodded and used his thumb to wipe the tears off my cheeks. I licked my lips, tasting the saltiness of the tears. I took back everything negative I said in my head in the past couple minutes and took his hand in mine.

"You know, I love you more than life Niall, you know that right?" he nodded slowly, sensing there was more to come. "but I would never ask for you to give up everything for me. If anything, I would be able to keep a long distance relationship with you, because you're worth it." it was so hard for me to say that, but I was being true. I would never let him give up One Direction for me.

"You didn't let me finish," he grinned, "I hung up on him after I said that yesterday and he called me back today. He explained that as long as I swore I wouldn't get distracted and that I would always be on schedule that he would fly you out to London with us."

"I get to come to London with you?!" I jumped across the bed and into his arms and hugged him as tight as I could.

"Yeah and Hannah can come too if she wants. It could be an adventuuure," he boasted. "Do you think your mum would be okay with it?"

"If she knows how much this means to me. And if it's still a no, I'll go anyway. I'm not passing this up."

"Well we're gonna take the tour bus back to arizona then pick up whatever you think you'll need for a few months."

"I have all that I need right here," I tugged the collar of his shirt and pulled him forward.

**back in arizona**

"What do you mean you can't go?!" I hollered at Hannah at the middle of the airport.

"My mom needs help at home with my sister for a few weeks but I'll probably be able to come out in a week or two." I sighed in relief. I couldn't just go to England without her. Like Niall said, it would be an adventure. An adventure I wanted to experience with every member of my newfound family. It wouldn't feel exactly right for the next couple weeks.

"I'm gonna miss you sooo much," she mumbled into my shoulder.

"I'm gonna miss you too," I maundered back. We hugged until Liam had to come over and tell me that our flight was boarding.

"Don't get into too much trouble without me," Hannah smiled back at me, waving. I waved until I walked far enough down the little walkway until I couldn't see her anymore. 'text me when you land! dont forget about me :)' she texted me before it was time to shut off our phones. 'I would never'.

**********************

author's note: sorry this chapter was so short but i wrote two chapters today so i hope that makes up for it. thanks so much to everyone for getting me to almost 3500 reads! i really appreciate it :)