I head into the arena, the fans stopping the boys to take pictures with. "Hey." I turn around, Lana standing there behind me. "Are you and Luke alright? He went to your room to ask you something, and he came back kinda upset. I'm worried about him." "We never talked. I was wondering myself why he was acting distant." She thinks for a second, glancing outside at Luke. "You'd tell me if you knew anything, right?" "Yeah." No. "Good, thanks." Sure, controlling, insane, psychotic bitch. Luke comes into the arena, walking over to Lana, glancing at me for a split second. "C'mon." He tells her, pulling her to the back.

I wander, looking for the stairs to the roof. I finally find them behind a bunch of boxes, moving them to get the door open. I walk up the stairs then climb a ladder, collapsing on the roof and staring at the sky. Storm clouds move in, creating a dark overcast sky. I can hear the arena begin to fill, the noise becoming louder and louder. A crack of thunder makes me jump, the sky becoming darker. It starts to sprinkle, creating a layer of water over me. The sprinkles become rain, then it turns into a full on downpour, and I lay there, soaking it in. I close my eyes, letting the water roll over me.

Two can play the petty silent game, Luke.

---

I get out of the shower, finally warm after staying out in the rain for so long. I change into leggings and a t-shirt, letting my hair air dry. I pause my music, grabbing a menu to find what I want to order for room service. I can hear yelling, making me stop. I hear my name loudly, making me frown. It sounded like Luke and Lana. I let out a sigh, going back to the menu. I call in an order of shrimp fried rice. Ashton walks in, looking nervous.

"I'm really sorry about last night." He mumbles, standing a safe distance away from me. "I think I understand why you kissed me. You were in pain, and I was saying all those things, and kissing makes you feel better. I get it, Ashton. You don't need to apologize." I promise him, giving him a smile. I don't have feelings for you, you're like a sister to me. Which now that I say that, the kiss sounds awkward so, alright, I'm going to go before I make things any more uncomfortable." He says, leaving with a small laugh. I smile, laying back on my bed.

"Lana! It's not like that! We did nothing! Dylan isn't important to me." "Then why do you tell her things but you don't tell me?" "Because she doesn't have anyone to tell it to and you do!" "I freeze, my smile falling. They quiet back down, and I am unable to hear them again, but I already heard all I needed to.

Being there for me, my ass, Luke.

---

I fix the bracelets, lugging my suitcase onto my brothers' bus. Blake gives me a look, frowning slightly. I put my suitcase in a closet, mom telling Blake something before stepping off the bus, having to fly to LA for a week. I go to the back of the bus, playing music again. Blake comes in, sitting next to me. I lean my head on his shoulder, not saying anything. Nothing needed to be said, and he thankfully catches on.

Ashton pops his head in, glancing at us. "Am I interrupting?" I shake my head, watching him come in. "You okay?" I nod again, turning to him. "Why aren't you staying on our bus anymore?" "Blake is alone for a week, so I decided we needed some bonding." "So this has nothing to do with Luke?" "I never said that." He nods, giving me a small smile. "I'll try and talk to him for you." "Thanks, Ashton." He nods, leaving the bus.

"Wanna talk about it?" "Not right now." I shake my head, Blake pulling me closer. "You'll figure this all out eventually."

---

Calum's POV

Luke sits away from Lana, the two of them in an apparent fight. I glance at Ashton and Michael, seeing if they had any ideas about it. They both shrug, glancing at Luke and Lana. "What?" Luke snaps, glancing at me. "Something up?" I ask, trying to stay nonchalant. He's been in a bad mood since the night before last night. "I'm fine." He mutters, going back to his notebook. "Working on a song?" He nods, furiously erasing a word. "Think we can have a listen?" He shrugs, writing something. He tosses the notebook at me, a paper falling out. He quickly picks it up, glancing at Lana.