The end

One minute you were on a cloud of sand. The next you were in a space that only kakashi and obito shared. You paced back and forth as sakura kept Naruto alive. All of your attempts to heal him had failed he seemed to be in something deeper than just a coma. You pondered the possibilities as a portal to your right opened up.

  Obito walked towards the both of you in obvious pain. "Don't worry, I'm here to heal Naruto." He said as he kneeled next to him and went to work. Something seemed to be on his mind while Sakura looked on with worry. You stood there for a while, staring at the various platforms and wondered if one could actually live in a place like this. When your attention shifted back, Obito was looking at Sakura who had her shuriken pointed at his eye. You quickly ran up to them and asked what was going on. Naruto was gone too.

  "Y/n, destroy my eye before Madara comes and takes it!" He begged. Your gaze shifted to the right in hesitance. Before an idea popped in your head.

   "Obito...how about we switch eyes. Mine will allow us to be connected at all times and not to mention will no doubt have my blood on it which is famous for its healing properties." You said. He cocked his head.

   "Then what will I do with mine?" He questioned. You looked away before confirming with yourself what you were about to say.

    "I'll take it, Madara will be thrown off, and I can try to combine it with my strength. Hopefully then we'll have some hope of winning this." You said. He looked conflicted before shoving his finger in his eye and gouged it out. It layed in the palm of his hand. You did the same and stuck your eye in his socket. The Jashin mark instantly flickered in it and if you concentrated ypou could see yourself from his view. You took the Rinnegan and shoved it in your socket. You winced as a massive headache over took your head. Obito, now able to stand up, came to your aid. Another portal opened up.

   "There you are!" A deranged Madara said lunging for Obito. Obito gripped you and Sakura and you all teleported out.

   The floor made a slap sound and your skin stung from contact. Naruto instantly ran up to you and help you up.

   "Y/n are you ok? What wrong with your eye?" He gestured to the closed lid. You opened it and he gasped. "Where did you get that...?" You smirked.

    "Obito and I traded, my eye is going to keep us connected and get Madara off of his tracks. And I'm going to use the Rinnegan to help end this." You said. Naruto looked over at the now fully functional Obito and smiled. You both walked over to kakashi who was getting his eye healed by Sakura.

   "Here let me help." Said Naruto giving kakashi a new eye.

  "How did you-" sakura was cut off by Madara appearing once more. He lunged at everyone again but they all evaded, then he caught sight of your eye and let out a sadistic smirk. Well that didn't last very long.

   "There you are!" He leaped. You jumped back as a shuriken embedded itself into his wrist. The black goo on Obito slithered away and the former Akatsuki appeared behind you.

   "Are you alright y/n?" Asked sasori. You nodded.

   "Always." You said. Deidara laughed at that and you kicked a pebble at him. Hidan let out a dramatic yawn and looked at Madara.

   "Eh? Who's this guy?" He questioned. Kakuzu punched his shoulder. He gripped it.

    "That's Madara, fool." He stated. Hidans mouth made an 'O' shape.

    "That Rinnegan looks good on you y/n." Said Itachi, kisame agreed. A faint blush dusted your cheeks and someone growled in the background. You gave a cheeky smile.