kinjutsu

Forbidden jutsu are forbidden for a reason. Well, that's what your conscious said. You stared at the scroll in your arms. You decided to go on a mini mission to get stronger by stealing the forbidden scroll from the valley of hell you would leave the Akatsuki hideout for however long you needed to train. Pain approved of your motives saying that if it made you stronger it would make the Akatsuki stronger. Which brings us back to the present. You managed to single handedly take down everyone in that village who dared to get in your way, which frightened the rest to let you walk out with the scroll. This would certainly give the Akatsuki a reputation.

        Opening up the scroll you saw the jutsu displayed were blood release Kinjutsu.

         Blood release: Binding ropes
         Blood release: Iron count
         Blood release: healing
         Blood release: blood promise
         Blood release: siphon
         Blood release: dance of death

        The 'instructions' you could say on how to preform these jitsu were listed in detail followed by various warnings of 'blood frenzy' if the user were to experience heavy negative emotions while using blood release, blood frenzy could take over the user resulting in the death of enemies and allies. Its mentioned how it could take months to years to correctly master the blood release techniques. But you were a quick learner, and the fact you could already manipulate blood to an extent you estimated it'd take you a month at most.

        Stripping the Akatsuki cloak from your shoulders you tied it around your waist. And so started your intense training session that ended up being three months instead of one.

                -+-+-+-+++-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-++-+-+-+-+-+-+

          "Blood release! Binding ropes!" You said as you placed your hands together and doged the giant shuriken thrown at you by some random dude trying to kill you for money. The blood that dripped from your palms formed into two ropes that wrapped around the guy. He fell as the blood ropes attached to his legs and upper body.

           "What the hell!?" He struggled in the binds as you pursued him.

           "Blood release siphon." You placed two of your fingers together as the chakra from his body left him allowing you to absorb it. He stopped struggling as the energy left his body.

            "W...what are you.....!" He gasped out.

             "I thought you knew who I was? After all you were the one that came looking for me." You said as the ropes turned back to blood, though he couldnt move anyway. You didnt get a reply so you continued and lifted him up to push him against the tree. Pinning his hands above his head you kept them in place with a kunai. A rasped scream left his throat. you used the blood from his hands to draw Jashin's diagram on his forehead under his bangs. You lifted your necklace to your lips and said a silent prayer.  "Had you followed the way of Jashin, then maybe this fate could have been avoided." You whispered in his ear, stabbing his stomach. He exhaled as his body went limp. you used the blood that dripped down to draw a diagram below him and went back on your way.

              Ever since your three month training session, fighting was much easier and you didn't have to use your eyes as much. Getting sacrifices to Jashin was bloodier, I'm sure he enjoys it. You managed to master all of the blood release techniques in the scroll and started working on your own.

           Blood release: blood dragon.

           Eight dragon heads were supposed to come out of a puddle of blood and fight but every time you attempted it you could only form two or three. Practice makes perfect but now wasn't the time. You've kept the Akatsuki waiting long enough and decided it was time to head back.

                  *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

            Busting open the door you sighed. 'Home sweet home' you gave a deep sigh before a figure tackled you.

           "AH-!"

           "Y/n-chaaannn!! Its been YEARS! Where did you go!? Tobi missed you a lot!" He yelled hugging your torso. You laughed and smiled.

           "I missed you too Tobi, but it's only been three months!" You laughed and hugged him the best you could. You basically adopted Tobi as your younger brother, Though he only joined the Akatsuki moments before you left you could tell he was a sweet guy and you had a sibling like connection with him. Even though he was older than you.

         "My, three months might as well be three years here." Konan walked in with a gentle smile. "Without someone here to pass the time this house is pretty dead." She leaned against the frame.

         "R-really?" You scratched the back of your head and gave a nervous laugh.

          "Well look who decided to come back!" Deidara walked pass konan and sat on the couch. "I hope you did something productive while you were gone, un!"

          "I'm sure she did something more productive these three months than you have, deidara." Sasori said from the recliner causing you to jump cause you didn't notice him. Deidara crossed his arms.

          "I'm sure we've both done something equally productive." You exclaimed trying to avoid a possible argument. "I have to go let pain know I'm here, I'll be back!" You made your way out the room and stopped at kakazu and Hidan's door. Giving it a knock you stood for a bit.

           "What." Kakazu said opening the door.

           "Would you like to take a second out of your day and worship our lord and savior Jashin-sama?" You asked. Hidan gasped in the background, while Kakazu went to slam the door but you held it open. "I'm just kidding! Chill out!" You laughed though he didn't look amused. "I did a few bounties to test out my training and didn't want to spend the money so here." You pulled out a few wads of cash and gave them to him. He gingerly took the cash from you thinking it was a prank only to be surprised that it wasn't. He opened his mouth to say something before being shoved out of the way by a certain male.

          "Bitch!" Hidan affectionately called and hugged you. You hugged him back and noted that his hair wasn't slicked back like usual.

         "Aw, I thought I was the only that could see your hair like that?" You teased. He raised a brow and touched his hair before his eyes went wide.

        "FUCK!!" he ran back into the room and into their restroom to fix his hair. You and kakazu blinked before looking at each other.

        "Thank you." He said closing the door again. You rolled your eyes and went back in the direction to pains office.

         Getting there you knocked. Receiving a come in from the other side.

          "So you've finally come back, I thought I was going to have to send someone after you." He said not looking up from his papers.

          "It took longer than I thought." You laughed.

           He looked up finally and took in your appearance. Akatsuki cloak tied around your waist and hair slightly out of place. Pieces of your clothes were torn and you had dirt patches on your skin from non-stop training. He nodded. "I'm actually glad that your back so soon." He looked back down at his papers. "You will be going with deidara and sasori on another mission." You nodded.

         "What will we be doing this time?" You questioned.

          "This time you will be capturing the one tailed beast."