She seemed torn apart by this confirmation.

"No,   you can't like her.    You're supposed to like me.     We both deserve to have the best."

"We all do.    We all deserve to have what's best for us.    I can tell you right now that I'm not the best one for you.    And I know what's best for me and it doesn't include you.    I'm sorry, but I cannot give you what you want.    That's why you have to end this.   NOW."

"Please......huwag muna.     Kapag nalaman ni daddy, magagalit talaga iyon,"   pagmamakaawa ni Daphne.

"No.    You have to do this now.    I've already done you a favor.     I'm already becoming impatient......"

Desperate to have her agree,  I grabbed her arm in an attempt to  make a plea.     It was a wrong move.     As I grabbed her arm, she stepped even closer to me.     

It was also too late when I realized that Sam has been watching us.    She saw me with Daphne so close to me.   And to make it all worse, we're in a hidden place for crying out loud.     The timing was so wrong!

Sam looked flabbergasted.    She stood still for a while.     Then picked up her book and hurriedly left.    Was there a look of hurt in her eyes?   Could she... could she have feelings for me too?

I wanted to go after her.    Instinctively I left Daphne.     She followed me though and grabbed my hand.

"So you're gonna follow her?    How marvelous!    You're just gonna waste your time.    Stay.    Just stay with me."

I instantly removed my hand out of her grip.    I've had enough of her.    Somehow I felt like I had to find Sam....to explain everything to her.      But why will that matter?    She doesn't even know how I feel for her.     Heck, I don't even know if she'll like me too.

But I still went on to find her.      Where could she have gone?

As I was nearing the end of the floor,  I heard something.   It sounded like someone's sobbing.     I went closer to find out where the sound was coming from.   

I stopped when I saw what's in front of me.      Now I'm the one who's in shock.     It was Sam.     She's crying while she's in Rolf's arms.     How did he even get there before me?     Does he really have to be around her all the time?     

Wait.     Why is Sam crying?    Could she.....Could it be..... Was she affected by what she saw earlier? I shook my head.     I don't really know.

All I know right now is that I couldn't bear to see her in someone else's arms.    I have to do something.

_________

SAMOTNY's POV

"Huy Mots,   saan ka nga pala nanggaling?    We've been waiting for you.    Sabi mo magbabanyo ka lang.     Atsaka, bakit ganyan ang itsura mo?      Tumingin ka nga sa amin,"  pang-eexamine sa akin ni  Sayyen.     "Hmmm.....  Puffy eyes.   Red nose.   Let me guess.     Tumae ka ano?    Mukhang nahirapan ka yatang ilabas lahat kaya't napaiyak ka na lang.       Aminin."

"Haha.    Ok ka lang Sayyen?   Obvious namang umiyak yan oh.      We know you Mots.    Spill!"   pangdadagdag naman ni Kiray.