Starscream's new position

"Lord Megatron, I finished the mixture and it's ready to be injected", Knockout said as he informed the leader of the Decepticons about his success.
"Good. Airachnid and Dreadwing are on their way." Megatron observed both flyers at the screen in front of him.

Meanwhile Skydive, Wheeljack and Ratchet were together with the others in the main hangar again. The little girl was bringing joy with her and it seems like the other Bots enjoyed her presence as well. Especially Arcee had caught an eye on her. Even Skydive noticed it and waddled to her parents.
"Mommy!", she smiled and huggled Ratchet's leg, being the happy little girl she was. But the word she said was flustering the medic, he blushed hard and his cheekplates turned blue. Smokescreen, Bulkhead and even Wheeljack couldn't hold back an amused laughter about Ratchet's reaction towards the word "Mommy".
"C'mon, doc, it is not that bad", the wrecker snorted at his mate's blushy face. "It even is true. Mommy."
"Stop that", Ratchet hissed embarrassed and huffed, being a flustered mess before he was kneeling down to his daughter.
"Mommy", Skydive repeated and pointed at Arcee curious.
"Yes, dear, that's Arcee."
"Cee!" Sky tried her best but couldn't spell her whole name.
"Ar-cee", Ratchet repeated slowly, still being all flustered.
"Cee!", Sky said proudly again and then ran to Arcee, hugging her smiling.
"It's fine, dearie, you can call me Cee", the blue femme chuckled and caressed the little girl's cheek gently. "Such a little beauty."

After a while of Sky playing with Arcee, Wheeljack walked to them.
"Come, Sky, we wanna show you something", he said softly.
"Go, Sky, go to your dad. We can play later, okay?", the adult femme offered with a warm smile and looked at Wheeljack's daughter who didn't approve.
"Cee", she whined with her begging voice and then looked up to her parents.
"Don't worry, Sky. Arcee will be still here after we came back." Ratchet's servo grabbed softly for Skydive's, softly pulling her with him.
"Just as stubborn as me, eh?", Wheeljack snickered and followed his mate and his sparkling outside the hangar.
"Indeed", the medic agreed and let go of Sky's hand after they left the base. The little femme was surprised and looked around in awe before waddling through the grass, picking up a flower, then another and another. She immediately forgot about Arcee for the moment, not knowing that the danger was creeping closer.

"She looks so small, so innocent", Airachnid whispered as she and her partner Dreadwing observed the little girl from a safe distance.
"Perfect", Dreadwing said with a grin. "Go, I'll cover your back", he ordered.
Airachnid didn't need to be told twice as she made her way to the little family, creeping closer in the shadows whilst she kept an eye on the parents. As soon as she was close enough she laid in wait for the perfect moment, close enough to grab her victim. Sadly in the moment Wheeljack turned to give Ratchet a soft kiss, Airachnid grabbed for Skydive and gently covered her mouth.
"Shhhh, little one, we're going on an adventure~" With that she quickly got back to Dreadwing, who had watched the scene carefully.
"Good, let's get back to the Nemesis. Lord Megatron will be happy to see the lil girl~"

While Knockout was with Megatron and Soundwave, Starscream used the opportunity and sneaked up to the medic's lab, getting caught by Shockwave.
"Starscream", he said and stared at him with his red glowing eye.
"Oh uh... Shockwave..." Starscream pretended like nothing was going on and leant against the doorframe.
"What are you doing."
"I um... Knockout ordered me to get the syringe for our soon to be new member", the second in command simply explained lying. But it seemed to trick Shockwave.
"Seems logical." With that the scientist walked off and left Starscream behind with his plan.
I ain't letting them hurt her.
Making sure no one was around he mixed something into the syringe before he walked back to the little group, seeing Airachnid and Dreadwing just arriving. He stayed a little remote from the others as he watched the scene with mixed feelings. The poor girl.
Skydive was just looking at the new faces before she hugged Knockout's leg smiling, who slightly blushed embarrassed.
"So who's caring for her?", Dreadwing asked curious while he observed the small sparkling.
Megatron just chuckled amused.
"Starscream will."
The second in command flinched as he heard his name.
"Me?!"