Confession

"No worries, Jackie. It's just the pain inside of Ratchet. That's normal but can be quite painful... Unfortunately." Navy looked up to her half-brother, smiling a little. "The pain is caused by the body which is...kind of... 'producing' your sparkling", she added as she explained the whole thing to Wheeljack and Ratchet. "As you can see Ratchet's not too old to be pregnant."
"What do you mean with »too old«?", Wheeljack asked confused. He didn't thought there's a limit of getting pregnant.
"Well, that's not important. Now carry for your mate, he needs you now", Navy whispered, laying a hand on Wheeljack's shoulder before she left the room to inform Optimus about the situation.
The wrecker nodded and sat down next to the medic, gently laying a hand on his mate's belly.
"J-Jackie..." Ratchet couldn't resist and laid his hand on his lover's.
"Shhh, don't talk, you should take a nap~" The white soldier smiled warmly at him, shutting him up with a soft kiss. "I guess we can't hide it any longer. Our teammates will find out sooner or later...."  He paused before keeping talking. "Imma tell them everything. I probably won't find the correct words to confess in my embarrassment..."
"Wheeljack, please. You don't need to be ashamed. You should be a proud father, walking to them and inform them about a little sparkling who will arrive this world very soon-", Ratchet commented and tried to encourage Wheeljack as another wave of pain ran through him, making him curl up.
"But you need me now", the wrecker replied quietly, tenderly stroking his mate's belly.
"I'm fine. You heard Navy, it's the process which is causing the pain. I...have to go through this now." Ratchet looked up to him with a weak smile.
"Fine then... Be careful, Sunshine~", Wheeljack added and nodded then he left the medic alone for a while.

As soon as he entered the main hangar everyone, and I mean everyone, was staring at him.
The whole team was present except Navy but she already knew about their secret.
"Oh please. Why are you guys staring at me like you've never seen me before?", the wrecker questioned outraged, crossing his arms.
"It's obvious", a female voice said. And because there was not another femme in the hangar, it couldn't be anyone else than Arcee.
"Obvious? I...don't understand?" Wheeljack's confused facial expression showed everything.
"That...you're hiding a secret." Arcee raised a brow and put her hands on her hips, observing her teammate.
"Wha-", he wanted to contradict but gave in, rubbing his arm embarrassed as he looked aside. "Yes, yes we hid a secret. But it shouldn't be a secret anymore."
"What are you talking about, soldier?" It was Ultra Magnus who was asking this. Wheeljack blushed even harder when he heard his old commander's voice and stammered.
"Oh well..."
"Jackie? Are you okay?", Bumblebee wanted to know and slightly tilted his head.
"Y-Yes--", the wrecker replied and played nervously with his fingers. "It's just-"
"Ratchet is pregnant."
Wheeljack blinked and looked up, seeing Optimus standing next to him, having a servo laid on the wrecker's shoulder.
"What?!", Arcee gasped surprised, her view switching between Wheeljack and the Prime.
"Is...is that even possible?", Bulkhead mentioned surprised and confused as well. "I mean... male x male is fine...but pregnancy?"
"Wait.... so you two are a couple?", Ultra Magnus remarked.
Question over question overwhelmed the wrecker as he suddenly yelled: "Stop! Please!"
He took a deep breath before he answered every single question."Yes, we're together since a whole while. It...just took me a bunch of weeks to confess to him. And yeah...", he stopped shortly, looking aside then he kept explaining, "we're becoming parents-"
"Oh my! Congrats, buddy!", Bulk congratulated happily and hugged his old pal tight.
"Whoa, not too tight, pal", Wheeljack gasped for some air.
"Oh sorry, my fault", the big green Autobot apologized, letting his pal down who was breathing heavily.
"If Ratchet won't be able to do anything who's gonna be our medic then?", Arcee asked and looked up to Prime, giving him a skeptical glare.
"Navy will be our doctor until Ratchet has fully recovered."
Smokescreen walked over to Wheeljack, grinning. "Well, it took you a while till you got the courage to tell us...hehe~"
"Smokescreen, I swear to Primus, if you don't shut up I'll blow you up, I promise-", the white wrecker snarled, clenching his fists.
"Whoa whoa there, pal, relax", Smokescreen backed off and raised his hands, quickly leaving before it would escalate.
Wheeljack got a lot congratulations though, most of his teammates still wondered about Ratchet's pregnancy.
"We wish you the best, Wheeljack. We're here to support, both of you", Optimus said with a light smile as Wheeljack blushed hard.
"Thanks. It...means a lot to me..."

(I hope it works now, it's an awkward chapter tho, I'm sorry^^)