In trouble

Wheeljack still sat next to Ratchet who was laying on the floor - badly harmed - his optics were closed and he didn't speak.
"It's all my fault..." The wrecker cursed himself as the medic groaned.
"Shhh", Wheeljack said and glanced at his teammate. "I told you not to waste your strength."
"No, it's okay", Ratchet replied but his voice was just a whisper. He tried to sit up but he gave up immediately because energon was leaking out even quicker when he was moving.
"It's not okay and you know that." Wheeljack watched the medic quite sceptical.
"Are we alone...?", the wrecker heard him asking.
"Yeah, we are."
"O-okay..." He sighed as a wave of pain ran through Ratchet and he went silent.
Something isn't right here..., Wheeljack said to himself and looked around suspiciously. He wasn't sure about his mind but he thought to hear steps. Slow steps. To get clear he stood up and transformed his servos into canons. Ratchet realized it and looked up to Wheeljack, trying to lean on his own servos.
"What are....you doing?", he wanted to know from his teammate.
"I am uncertain but someone is here....", the wrecker answered quietly. Just a few senconds later a white Bot appeared in front of them with a grin on his face.
"Who are you?" Wheeljack was getting more distrusted when he saw him.
"Oh I'm Cloudchaser", the white Con said mockingly. "And it's a pleasure to cut you into pieces, Autobot!" Afterwards Cloudchaser suddendly started to attack Wheeljack who was prepared for it. To protect himself and Ratchet he shot at the white mech to hurt him badly. But the white Con was faster than he thought. He couldn't see Cloudchaser whenever he was moving, only his shadow was able to spot. Wheeljack growled and loaded his cannons in rage.
"Piss off", he hissed at his opponent and aimed his blaster at him. "Or do you want to get into trouble?"
"Say whatever you want, you're not able to hit me in any way."
The wrecker decided to give up the discussion because he didn't want to let it escalate. There was just one little problem: Wheeljack was some of these Bots which got easily back into a argument. "Leave us alone..."
"Wheeljack, stop arguing with him. He isn't worth enough .... to get your attention." Ratchet coughed and laid back down to rest.
"You're so weak, wrecker." Cloudchaser tried to provoke Wheeljack but it didn't work. For now.
"I said go away or I have to use other options to get you out of my way!"
"Oh no, I'm so scared right now." The white Con laughed scornfully and looked at the wrecker victorious.
"You're gettin' on my nerves", Wheeljack jumped on him angrily. "I have other things to do than fightin' with a beginner like you, Con."
"What have you said!?"
"He said he won't fight against ya, Con", a female voice answered unexpectedly in a serious tone.
"Arcee?", Wheeljack asked quite surprised seeing her in this escalating scene.
"Yeah and now let me finish him, the lucky fellow."
"Haha, you lil' girl wanna kill me? Oh then, come here and get me, Autobot!"
"If you want me to", Arcee replied and jumped at Cloudchaser. The white mech wasn't prepared for this attack and landed on the floor.
"Scrap", he said quietly as he got pinned down by the femme above him.
"What's up, guy? Any problems, huh?" She smirked and hit him badly with her blades on her arms, meanwhile Wheeljack watched remote from them before his attention wandered back to Ratchet who was still not able to stand up.
The wrecker realized that the portal to the base was still open so he took his teammate and carried him back to their main hangar. He brought him into the med bay and laid him down on the med berth. Afterwards he connected all machines with Ratchet to check up his condition. The medics breath got slower, his optics were closed and his wound leaked energon.
Wheeljack's impatience came back and he sat down on a chair to stay calm but he couldn't. Just a few seconds later Arcee went back to base but she didn't seem to have any cuts on her body.
"Hey", she said softly and walked over to him. The femme laid a servo on Wheeljack's shoulder to comfort him although she knew that he wasn't someone who give up easily.
"How's you? Did you got harmed?", he wanted to know.
"No, no worries."
After a short moment of silence Wheeljack sighed frustratedly.
"It's all my fault. I wanted him to come with me and now he's injured....", the wrecker whispered without looking at Arcee.
"Don't blame yourself. It was on Ratchets side to come with you, not on yours. You just made the suggestion." Arcee tried to save the situation but it went more worse as Prime and Ultra Magnus entered the base.