A question of lust

Ratchet couldn't sleep this night. All of his thoughts were about Wheeljack. A strong feeling was building up inside of him but he tried to suppress it as good as he can. He sighed disappointedly. The moment when Wheeljack has kissed him repeated all the time. The more it repeated the more he wanted to get along with him. The medic decided to stand up and walked over to his working place in hope to distract himself a bit. The computers in front of him flickered lightly as he turned off the Stand-By mode. Light was coming from their monitors. A low sigh left Ratchet while he was checking the database. It doesn't really help me....., he thought frustratingly, keeping on his work as suddenly cold servos laid down on his hips as he gasped. He turned around and noticed Wheeljack standing right in front of him. "W-Wheeljack.....what-"
"Shhhh", the wrecker replied and placed a finger on his mouth. "I can't sleep as well....No one is going to disturb us in the next few hours....so join in..." His seductive tone made Ratchet shaking. He couldn't come by speak even so he knew he desired Wheeljack since a long time.
"But first I need to do something", Wheeljack added and disappeared in the hallway. A shower - that's what he wanted so he went towards the bathroom. Ratchet, who was still standing at the same place as before, started to shiver. Something in his mind was warning him not to do what Wheeljack said. On the other side his eagerness grew faster than he thought because he probably would never get the chance again to be so close to his lover. The medic walked back to his own accommodation before he entered it. He started to clean his room to forget the excitement which was taking possession of him. The room was nearly finished as Ratchet remembered that he forgot something in the bathroom but what he didn't know: Wheeljack was taking a shower. When he opened the bathroom door and went in thoughtlessly, he walked over to the washbowl as he realized someone occupied the shower. What the frag am I doing here?!, he thought nervously. His breath got faster and he quickly went backwards as he fell down.
"Scrap", he cursed and got up immediately.
"Ratchet?" A pretty known voice questioned his name - Wheeljack.
"Ugh...y-yes", he stammered as his spark was close to burst out of his chest. "I-I'm sorry.... I wanted to go right away."
"Why so hasty?", Wheeljack said and stopped the rushing water.
"...." Ratchet couldn't resist to cover his optics. His mind was telling him to leave the bath so his servo was searching the door handle. He quickly grabbed it but the steam made it slippery so his hand was sliding off of it. Meanwhile this Wheeljack was a wrapping a towel around his lower abdomen, knowing that Ratchet covered his optics only because of it.
"Don't be so shy, doc..."
The medic could hear the wreckers soft tone in his voice but his body felt like it was frozen. He couldn't move for a single second although he wanted to avoid a strange situation.
"Wheeljack. I told you hundred times that we're not safe here since Smokescreen discovered our love. Also including the night. He could be lurking all the time-"
"Shhhh~", Wheeljack whispered while placing a finger on Ratchets mouth to shut him up. "You're talking too much. He won't be lurking at night, he needs his sleep. And by the way..." Every single word sounded so nice to Ratchet. Hands laid down again on his hips and he accidentally looked down.
"But-", the medic tried to contradict but he got interrupted by his lover once more. Wheeljack leaned forwards and whispered: "It's just a question of lust..."

Sorry guys it's just a short chapter. I had some troubles with school but well XD
Comment if the continuation should be dirty or clean.
I don't mind ^^"