True feelings...

Only a few minutes later Wheeljack woke up and yawned. He stretched his arms as he realized Ratchet sat in front of him, nearly falling off his chair in surprise. They looked at each other then the wrecker spotted his teammate's glance. It was filled with something.... Wheeljack couldn't describe what he saw for a moment.
"Oh hey, you're awake", the wrecker blinked smiling, turning his head away to get his mind cleaned from his sudden thougths.
"Yeah. Nice job you did with me, Wheeljack. You could be a medic." Ratchet laughed.
"Oh no, thank you, I love my life as a wrecker. Won't give it up but maybe one day... I'll become a doc because of you", Wheeljack joked and raised a brow. Silence filled the room for a moment before he kept on talking. "Ratchet...."
"Hm?"
"I...didn't want to get you into some trouble. I mean... I regret that I had asked you if you would come with me...." He was rubbing his right arm ashamed whilst he tried to avoid the medic's glance.
"The point is that I'm still here and not in the Allspark. So please don't worry." He raised from the berth and walked into the main hangar but no one was in sight. "Where are they?", Ratchet questioned.
"They're all outside. On a mission, I guess."
"Why didn't you go with them?"
"I...wanted to stay with you."
Ratchet turned around towards him.
"..'Cause I was responsible for your bad physically condition." After those words Wheeljack passed Ratchet and vanished into the hallways.
"Wheeljack?!" But he didn't got an answer. The wrecker wanted to relax so he threw himself on his bed. Pictures ran through his mind. Images he has never seen before of Ratchet and himself. He shook his head and stared at the wall, still seeing those pics.
Oh dammit, stop, he thought closing his optics as someone was knocking on his door.
"Wheeljack, are you there?", Ratchet asked not coming in. An annoyed sigh came from the wrecker before he replied with "Yes, I'm here.".
"Are you okay or should I stay away?" The medic opened the door and looked shortly at Wheeljack.
"It's fine. Come in if you want to."
"Is there something you want to talk about?"
"No, as I said I'm totally fine."
But my thoughts are getting crazy right now.... Wheeljack closed his eyes again and hoped that Ratchet wouldn't ask anything for a moment. He decided to stand up unexpectedly but he forgot the medic for short who was still standing in his room.
"Oh...eh...yeah", Ratchet said and wanted to go out of his way. However, Wheeljack intended to do something else than leaving his accommodation. He suddenly stood in front of Ratchet. I am not sure when the right time comes to confess him that I fell in love...with him, he thought before he grabbed the medic's faceplate and smashed his lips onto his. At the same time Ratchet's optics widened surprised about Wheeljack's reaction and then he got absorbed in a thought.
What a great feeling, he said inside and returned the wrecker's kiss. He wrapped his arms around Wheeljack's waist and pulled him a little bit closer. His tongue was searching its way to Wheeljack's as the door got flipped open by someone.
"Wheeljack, we-", Smokescreen entered the room but stopped when he caught a glimpse of them kissing. "Oh Primus." The soldier couldn't turn away from this sight. Wheeljack and Ratchet separated immediately when Smokescreen came in. Both looked away from each other and blushed hard.
"What's up, Smokescreen", Wheeljack murmured embarrassed and rubbed the back of his helm ashamed.
"....." The young soldier was still in shock and glared at them intensely.
"Smokescreen?"
"Well....yeah", Smokescreen replied slowly as he got back into the presence. "We...need your help. We got into a trap."
"Who do you mean with »we«?"
"Bulkhead and I, why asking?"
"Bulk?! Let's go now!", the wrecker answered in hurry and went out of the base, leaving a flustered Ratchet behind.
"Wow. Since when is he so fast when someone talks about Bulk?"

Just a few minutes later Ratchet was alone at the base and went back to his work. He sat down and stared at the computer in front of him.
What, in Primus name, happened? Why did I return his kiss.....? And the important thing is: what shall I do now? Smokescreen caught us and I'm pretty sure he'll publish it... I can't deny that I love him but....... Oh Wheeljack... what have we done....