Discussion

"Oh damn no." Wheeljack sighed pissed when he saw his commander Magnus. He wanted to stand up and disappear in his room but he knew he was responsible for Ratchets bad state. Arcee still stood next to him as the Prime and his commander walked over to them.
"Wheeljack, would you please explain what happened to Ratchet?", Optimus Prime questioned in his serious tone like always. The wrecker looked up to his leader but he couldn't speak. He felt like his mouth was too dry to talk to him. Wheeljacks view wandered towards his strict commander who was giving him an annoyed look.
"What happened?", Ultra Magnus repeated and focused his view on Wheeljack.
I hate it when he does that.
"Or Arcee, do you want to tell us something about this situation?"
"Ehhh...." The female Bot stuttered whilst looking shortly at the white wrecker next to her. "Yeah, well... Wheeljack came back from his cruise and then an Energon signal appeared out of nowhere on Ratchet's computer so... Wheeljack wanted to check up this mine but Ratchet disagreed so they were discussing. At the end Wheeljack made the suggestion that Ratchet could come with him if he wanted to. At first he didn't. Afterwards I told him that it was rude how he acted towards Wheeljack...", she tried to explain as Wheeljack interrupted her roughly.
"Then he came to me to apologize, we started the flight but got shot down by a Con. And when we sliced these Vehicons into pieces, Ratchet got badly harmed. Yeah, it's my fault. I took the responsibility for him and I haven't protected him as I had to", Wheeljack ended and stood up. "I hold myself responsible for Ratchets condition. Sir, I-"
"Do you know what you've done, soldier?", Magnus interrupted him dashing. "You nearly killed the only medic we have, we can't joke about it!"
Wheeljack crossed his arms and stared at him in a provoking way even though he knew he was inferior in opposite to Ultra Magnus.
"I'm pretty sure I know what I've done and thank you I handle it by myself. If you excuse me please, I have to fix someone." After his last words he turned around and he went to the Doc-Bot who was sleeping on his berth peacefully. At first the wrecker didn't know what to do so he decided to lean against the wall thinking about how to get Ratchet repaired. He had often watched him fixing stuff and Bots but Wheeljack wasn't sure if he could make it by himself. Doubts appeared in his head, he went more and more uncertain when he was coming closer to his wounded teammate.
"Oh Ratchet....", the wrecker whispered concerned but his servos
didn't want to move. Soon Wheeljack sighed deeply and closed his optics. C'mon Jackie, try to remember what Ratchet has done when he repaired someone.... you need to get him back to his normal state otherwise he'll get one with the Allspark, he said to himself harshly. All of a sudden he remembered everything so he sat down on a chair, examined the medic and started to fix his teammate. The wrecker did all he could do but it took a lot of his time he would normally spend with his pal Bulk and Miko.
A day later Arcee came to check them up only to see Wheeljack on the chair sleeping next to Ratchet with his head laid down on his arms. She smiled lightly and walked over to them, tapping on the wrecker's shoulder.
"Hey come on. Get up. You should rest for a while or do you want to get as sick as Ratchet is at the moment?", she teased him playfully.
"I am not goin' anywhere until Ratchet woke up so I can be sure he survived."
"Well, okay, it's your decision", Arcee replied but the wrecker already fell back into his deep sleep.
It took some days but Ratchet's condition was getting better everyday. As he woke up he spotted Wheeljack deeply asleep on the chair next to him and grinned. Before he stood up he examined his scar next to his spark - it was nearly completely healed. He was surprised - he never thought the wrecker would be such an amazing doc. Ratchet's grin widened when he thought back that Wheeljack mostly stood next him watching what he did. To not disturb him he sat up and watched him smiling. Something had built up inside of him when he observed Wheeljack in this way. Something he had never felt before....