Chapter Eight: The Hidden Escape

GUESS WHO'S BACK?!?!

IF YOU GUESSED A RANDOM PERSON NAMED GEORGE THEN YOU ARE WRONG!!

I'M STILL STUCK IN THE WILDERNESS BUT THESE PEOPLE IN THE COTTAGE BESIDE US GOT WI-FI YESTERDAY AND I'M LEECHING OFF THEM

AND GUESS WHAT WATTPAD DID?

IT DELETED CHAPTERS 10 AND 11 *FACE TWITCHES*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO THERE'S FIVE DAYS OF WORK DOWN THE DRAIN

Anyways, enjoy these two, and hopefully I'll have the next two chapters up at the end of week.

A/N: I actually just discovered what A/N means. I really didn't give it any thought until now.

Allyson's P.O.V

"Little Zombie hunters!"

"WILL YOU STOP CALLING US THAT?!?!"

"Little Zombie hunters!" the mysterious voice begins again, sounding both furious and annoyed, though whoever the voice belongs to is trying hard to cover the furious part. "Now that we have seen your skill at...killing the Z's, we've decided that in order to spare our poor Z's from further defeat, you will be allowed to search for the exit."

"WELL THAT'S JUST LOVELY!!!"

"Oh yes, and your searching time has been cut to one week."

"YOU LITTLE..."

"ALLYSON! Don't. Say. Anything."

I turn to Robbie, "But that little son of a bitch deserves it!"

"Yes, I agree with that, but you're just going to get us in more trouble than we already are."

I look down at my feet. Of course he's right, why does he have to be right? It's my fault we're in this mess in the first place, and I just keep messing things up. If I hadn't dragged us off to go investigate that suspicious sounding scream, then we could be in San Francisco and...

My thoughts are brought to an abrupt halt by a sudden stab of pain from my side. "Shit, not again." I mumble, as another waves of pain blossoms from my side, sending me to my knees.

Dimly I hear Robbie's voice, but it's just like a repeat of when I was shot, my brain is working sluggishly and I'm having trouble registering anything important, as well as being seconds from passing out. I feel Robbie kneel down beside my slumped form and gather me up in his arms. Something about this gesture strikes me as odd, but then again, it's actually quite comforting. Wait, what?!? This is not a normal feeling, bad Allyson, the pain is going to your head, oh look, here comes the blackness.

Whoop Dee frickin doo

A/N: Narglebot, 13owlz13, 'member that?? ;)

Robbie's P.O.V

Allyson looks down at her feet like a middle-schooler that just got detention and I immediately feel bad. It's not her fault we're in this mess...well...it kind of is, but I can't blame her for that, she didn't know the screaming was just a way to lure us into the Immortui's trap.

"Allyson I'm sorry." I begin to say, glancing up from my hands, "I shouldn't of...Allyson?"

If some stranger were to just give her a passing glance, they would think that she was just a tired teenager, but I've had to put up with her for the past three years so I know something's wrong.

"Uh Allyson are you okay?" I start, leaning forward as her face becomes increasingly paler "Allyson say something."

Her features contort into what can only be described as a mask of agony, and she falls to her knees, clutching her side.