Chapter Four: Crazies

Allyson's P.O.V

I've had much experience with getting out of sticky situations like this, so when I feel the cool touch of a pistol against my right temple, my corresponding arm lashes out at my attacker while the opposite one quickly withdraws one of my three pistols from its holster. I hear a grunt of pain as my elbow connects with soft flesh and I pivot around on my left foot, slamming into the enemy a second time.

"Allyson!!" I hear Robbie yell, but I don't pay him any attention as I savagely knee my attacker in the groin.

He gives another yelp as I deliver a swift uppercut to his face, causing him to fold over in pain. Without even taking time to aim properly, I point the gun at his head and pull the trigger. He's dead before he even hits the ground.

The brief respite allows me some time to look around, my knuckles are bleeding slightly but they seem small in comparison to what I see before me. Robbie is valiantly fighting against two more men and about five others are streaming out from behind the trees. I shoot one of Robbie's opponents and quickly jump over a fallen log that blocks me from the attackers. With the help of my pistol, two of them are dead before they are within ten feet of me.

The remaining three men continue running, not even bothering to stop for their dead companions. I shoot the one closest to me twice and am aiming at the second when I hear the telltale click in the chamber that means I've run out of bullets.

"Damn." I curse under my breath; of course I just had to pick the one that only holds six bullets. Today is SO not going my way.

I sprint over the last few feet separating me from my attackers and deliver a wicked sucker punch to the side of one's face, causing him to crumple to the ground. The second one is obviously better trained than the first because he evades my blow that was supposed to knock out his front teeth. I retaliate by kicking him in the ribs, but he grabs onto my leg and flips me around with such force that it feels like my leg is dislocated. I still manage to stay on my left leg though, and I drive my elbow towards his face, feeling bone give way as my elbow smashes into his nose.

"Crazy bitch!" he yells as he tries to stem the flow of blood from his broken nose.

"I'm not crazy, just a bitch!" I yell back, grabbing a second pistol and shooting him in the forehead. "And I heard death is one too!"

The man slumps to the ground, blood still streaming from his ruin of a nose. I kick him in the ribs once for good measure and turn back to Robbie.

No fair, you got to kill seven and I only got to kill one!" he whines looking at me with a puppy dog face.

I laugh, "It's okay Robbie, how 'bout we go find some Z's and you can take them on?"

"Asshole." Robbie murmurs under his breath.

"If you hadn't heard I'm not an asshole, I'm just a bitch." I reply in an equally sarcastic tone.

"Asshole." Robbie says again, just to bug me.

"I know you are but what am I?" I taunt, fixing him with the sexiest look I can manage.

"A bitch." he says and barrels into me.

"How does it feel to be on the losing side of things?" Robbie asks triumphantly, sitting on my stomach

"Get off!" I say, trying to shove the boy off me.

"Not until you say that I'm the sexiest man alive." he says seductively.

"Never!" I scream, pounding on his side with my fists.

"Well I'm not getting off until you say it." he says, crossing his arms and adopting a pouty lip.

I sigh, "Fine. Robbie is the sexiest man alive."

"YAY!! I knew you'd seen it my way!" he cries, jumping off me. God, for a serious Zombie hunter, he can be such a child. "Allyson thinks I'm sexy, Allyson thinks I'm sexy." he sings, doing some sort of voodoo rain dance.

I laugh at Robbie's failed attempt at dancing. See what I mean, no matter what situation were in, I can always count on him to make me laugh. Shows you something about the maturity level of teenage boys.

"Robbie stop acting like you're an idiot and come with me back to camp."

Robbie stops dancing and looks at me with a fake sad look, "But that's how I always act." he says, trying -and failing- to make it look like he's holding back tears.

"Fine, stop acting like your normal self and come with me back to camp." I laugh.

"Kk." he says, getting over his depressed phase in an instant, "But you know Allyson.." he trails off, looking at something behind me with wide eyes.

"Know what?" I say, turning to look at what's so interesting.

BANG!! I hear the shot, and see Robbie's mouth forming words, but I can't understand what he's saying because the ground decides to go all screwy and comes up to meet me.

"Hey bitch." a voice says above me.

Dimly I can make out the face of a man grinning down at me with a gun in his hand.

Oh shit, people don't die from sucker-punches

And then everything goes black.

Authors Note: sup?

 I know this chappie has a lot of violence and language in it but it's just part of growing up

 besides...YAY VIOLENCE

don't worry she's not fatally wounded...

or maybe she is

Muwhahahaha....

you'll have to read the next chappie..

-whispersong312 OUT!!!

PEACE! ;P

P.S I'll be on vacation for about a week so there won't be any more uploads till about the second week of July :'( but as soon as I get back the new chappie WILL be uploaded.