Chapter Five Part Two: Woken Up

Allyson's P.O.V

Previously...

"Hop aboard." Someone says from above me, I look up to see a massive saphire dragon above me with a ladder hanging down. I grab onto it and begin to climb, sitting down with a bump behind a brown haired lad that's looks to be about my age. Looking down I see the two factions collide with each other as the dragon flies higher and higher. What is happening?

"That's up for you to decide." the brown haired boy says. Shit. Did I say say that last part out loud?

"What do you mean?" I ask, genuinely interested.

"Your mind your desicion." he replies, not turning to face me, "We're here, you better jump."

"Jump?!?!?!" I scream, "Are you crazy?!?"

"Only as crazy as you make me." he says and shoves me off the dragon.

I scream, expecting to crash into the ground at any moment, but it never comes. Tentatively I open an eye and see I'm suspended by some sort of net. Rolling off I find myself in some sort of corn maze.

"HELLO!!" I yell, cupping my hands around my lips, "IS THERE ANYONE OUT HERE!!"

I strain my ears trying to get even a wisp of sound but there's nothing, not even a whisper of wind. I walk forward into the maze and to my surprise, the walls of corn turn into cool stone. Looking back, I see I'm no longer in a corn maze but surrounded by ten foot high stone walls. My heart starts to pound faster as I sprint deeper and deeper into the maze, I'm lost.

"Now would be a good time for more surrealist crap." I mumble, leaning against the wall.

"Actually it's called surrealist stuff." a hidden voice says, and suddenly I'm no longer leaning on a wall but a stone gargoyle.

"WHAT THE..?!?" I say as the gargoyle suddenly comes to life. It shakes it's head and stares at me with unblinking eyes. "I'm going crazy!" I scream and run away from the gargoyle.

"You can't run from your past." I hear it say.

"I might not be able to but I sure as hell can try!!" I yell back

I continue running before I realize I'm in some sort of medieval castle.

"Your highness what are you doing?" A voice says behind me.

I stop running and turn around to face a middle-aged woman staring at me with a furious expression.  "I'm running like hell away from a scary-ass gargoyle who tells me shit." I say smugly.

The woman looks like she's going to faint, "I've never heard such language from anybody, much less you Princess." she says

I feel something suddenly drop into my pocket. Looking down I produce the pistol that Nathaniel gave me. "Asta La Vista." I say, shooting the woman in the forehead.

She collaspes and I'm transported to an arena filled with zombies. I shoot a few of them and then duck into a doorway that has materialized beside me.

"Allyson wake up." Robbie's voice says.

"Uh Robbie I'm awake." I say turning a corner.

I gasp at the sight that meets my eyes. I'm in some sort of hospital room. A bed is in the far corner with Robbie slumped in a chair beside it.

"Please wake up." he says, shaking the person in the bed.

I walk over and see exactly who is in a coma. I gasp when I see this mystery person is none other than myself.

"Allyson please!!" Robbie says forcefully.

The me in the bed doesn't respond and Robbie gets up from the chair.

"Promise me you'll try." he says looking me in the face.

"Try what?" I say

"Try to wake her up." he says, gesturing to the imposter.

I sigh, "I'll try."

Suddenly I'm no longer in a hospital room but being sucked into a whirling black vortex. Dimly I register that I just agreed to wake myself up before the howling winds of the vortex stop and I'm assulted by an onslaught of pain. What has happened?

**********

As I return to consicousness I feel as if I've been hit my a truck. White-hot waves of pain are rolling up from my side and it's takes all of my willpower  just to stay awake. As I try to roll over a small moan escapes my lips.

"Oh look who's awake." a voice says. I open my eyes a fraction of an inch and see a blurred image of a man hovering over me. "You should of stayed dead." he says and savagely kicks my side.

I groan and curl into a ball, trying desperately to stay awake. "Where's Robbie?" I moan.

"Oh your little friend is having a nice nap." he says.

I stare into his face, trying to will the bluriness away. After a few seconds, a face starts to materialize and I'm left staring into a familiar face.

"Your..your from Anaheim." I stutter out.

"Ah so are you." he says slowly walking around me, "I remember, Allyson wasn't it?"

I nod my head, "You worked at the grocery store."

I break out laughing, I can't help it, this man, who used to work at the grocery store, is now trying to kill me.

"You, stop." he says gruffly, kicking me in the side again, my laugh dies off into more of a choking sound as the dots swarm in front of my eyes.

"I've heard a lot about you Allyson Darlington." he says, beginning a slow circle around the room. "The Immortui keep extensive files on the Z hunters, and your one of the ones we have labelled as dangerous." I grit my teeth against the pain and he keeps talking, "You came from Anaheim, you're sixteen years old, and your hunting partner's name is Robbie who is also sixteen. You've been hunting Z's since you were fourteen, and have operated in the California, Nevada and Arizona regions and you've taken down 300+ Z's."

"Huh, I thought it was less than that." I say.

He stops pacing and stares at me, "You don't know when to shut up do you?"

"Nope."

"That's the problem with good Z hunters, they think they're indestructible. Arrogance will be your downfall."

I try to sit up but the pain is too much.

"Nighty night." he says suddenly.

"What?" I say, looking up.

I see the man holding up a large hypodermic needle in his hand, "We don't really want you to put a fight." he says before jabbing the needle into my arm and pressing the plunger. Almost immediately my eyelids start to droop.

"Bastard." I slur before the darkness claims me once again.

YAY FOR SUPER SHORT CHAPTERS!!!!!!!!!

SORRY ABOUT THE SHORTNESS OF THIS ONE BUT I HAS WRITERS BLOCK AND THIS WOULDN'T TIE IN WITH WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT

I SUPPOSE I COULD JUST ADD THIS IN WITH THE OTHER CHAPPIE BUT I'M JUST COOL LIKE THAT

DON'T WORRY THE NEXT ONE WILL BE SUPER LONG

YAY!!!!

CAPITALS ARE COOL!

SHOUTOUT TO 13OWLZ13- YAY IS MINE!

-WHISPERSONG312