twenty nine: spring day

Start from the beginning

Yoongi didn't just feel guilt, he was feeling love and joy at the same time. From a girl named Glory, a girl who gave him a chance.

Yoongi never would've thought he'd fall in love again, not after Fleur .. but all it took was a cold morning in the park for Glory to walk into his life with a cup of coffee. And he's forever thankful for her.

Yoongi hates facing reality which is why he continues to let Jungkook believe that he's with Glory, that he didn't leave her.

But Yoongi cries every night, missing her more than he should because what he felt with Fleur was nothing compared to what he felt with Glory. He loves Glory, more than he could ever love himself.

Yoongi lost his best friend- Elianna, Fleur, Glory and now he's going to lose Jungkook just because revenge tastes sweeter.

Yoongi and Elianna are dangerous souls. Maybe that's why fate decided to keep them out of each other's lives because they clash, but they are a pair of damaged souls that need to help each other.

So once again, they shall meet.

To tae:
what number does Yoongi live at?

From tae:
5

Elianna shoves her phone away. The fact that Taehyung didn't ask why she needed her long lost friend's house number means that he's more than aware of what has happened, he understands.

And Elianna is certain she will show no mercy when seeing the man who once meant so much to her yet so little, as she bangs on the door of his familiar apartment.

The door swings open to reveal Yoongi. Elianna's reaction seeing him after several years includes her lips parting and her eyes slightly wide, but internally, she's crying because it hurts to see him.

Yoongi was expecting her which adds to Elianna's emotions. She can tell from the blank look on his pale structured face, the no flinch and the small relaxed posture as they stare at each other intensely.

He's about to speak as they stand at the door for a few seconds- his hand holding the door open. What would you have to say?- Elianna thinks, that maybe you're sorry?

Sorry leaving Yoongi's lips? Ha.

Elianna steps forward, her teeth clashing together as she pushes her hands against her ex friend's chest. She knocks him backwards as her voice raises. "You did me over." She states, fury in her chest along with the ache of loss.

Yoongi opens his mouth to speak and Elianna gets ahead of herself because she thinks she sees guilt and pity in his brown eyes. His similar eyes reflect back in her own and Elianna is reminded of exactly why they were best friends. This isn't the first time they've been angry at each other so badly.

Elianna walks into his apartment. The familiarity of Yoongi, his environment, their friendship returns and Elianna feels dizzy. "How could you do this?" Elianna didn't need to be taught a lesson- he had no right, none at all.

"You deserve it and you know it."

Elianna clenches her jaw. "No no no. I don't!" She screams.

Yoongi scoffs, anger flashing in his eyes as he takes a dangerous step forward with his murky hair flopping on his forehead. "You weren't exactly the best person either .. were you now El?" He laughs. "Me and you? We were the baddest."

And Elianna clenches her eyes shut, she doesn't want to think, she doesn't want to feel ... all she wants is Jungkook. Him.

But he left and Elianna's eyes open to look at Yoongi. Because of you, she thinks. "So fucking what? We changed."

Elianna is close to tears. "Fuck you Yoongi. Fuck you."

She decides it's worthless trying to argue with him. It's not going to make things better. So Elianna walks to the front door.

She turns around, her hand on the knob as she glares at the wooden floor. "So Jungkook doesn't feel anything towards me?" Her voice is small. "Nothing?"

Yoongi's voice is muffled and soft. "See now, I don't know the answer to that." Honest man. "Fleur didn't feel shit for me but Jungkook ... what he feels is real, for you."

Elianna sits on her bed, her thoughts taking over.

Jungkook didn't have to leave her but he did. He didn't have to walk out the door, smashing her heart. He could've said no to Yoongi. He could've fought back, fought for them and their love. Or he could've stayed away from Elianna and never gotten involved.

Therefore Elianna feels there must be something wrong with her. Maybe he got tired and sick of her. Maybe she was never good enough for him.

Elianna thinks about how the outcome would've been different if she was someone else with a different identity. How would things turn out if they met differently or were different?

Imagine if Elianna wasn't misunderstood, not popular and up front about things. Maybe if she was quiet, civil and feminine, things might have been better. She wouldn't confront Jungkook, take matters into her own hands and be so fucking bold. Elianna is questioning everything about herself when in reality, Jungkook leaving was out of her control, he was bound to leave and give in.

Maybe her and Jungkook could have met in a coffee shop like in the romantic movies, they'd bump into each other clumsily. One would say sorry and offer to pay for a drink. Maybe her and Jungkook could have met at a friend's wedding, meeting for the first time and deciding to drink champagne together. Maybe her and Jungkook could have met in the park, a funfair, a club ... Elianna slams her hand down on her thigh, what does it matter?

The man who's name begins with Y is who she hates. Maybe if she never met him, her life wouldn't feel so fucking messy.

So many maybes.

Maybe in another world there's a Jungkook and Elianna in love together, where they got a happy satisfactory ending. Maybe the heartbroken side, the unhappy side didn't have to exist.

Six months pass and Jungkook walks into the grocery store.

Jungkook waits in the queue to pay for a box of plasters. When he notices the familiar girl- Valeria, behind the till, he tries to smile. But he can't and he fails.

Valeria smiles confidently which catches Jungkook by surprise as she scans his item.

"Do you want my number along with these plasters?"

this isn't the last of julinna ...