twenty nine: spring day

"I wanna hold your hand. and go to the other side of the earth. wanna put an end this winter. how much do I have to long for you like snow piles up on the ground. until the spring days come?

TWENTY NINTH CHAPTER:

yeah, I hate you. you left me. but I never stopped thinking about you. not even a day. honestly, I miss you. but now I'll erase you. because it hurts less than to blame you."

Yoongi has always been a person that kept his distance from others, isolated himself from his family and potential friends, and tried to keep his heart locked.

Because he knew. He knew of the twists and turns in the world, the ups and downs. And quite frankly, he had enough of the downs.

He was aware what people thought of him, the devil in disguise. The boy with changing hair and glaring eyes. Yoongi admits that he was never a good person in the past and Elianna wanting to teach him a lesson is understandable.

But his pale hands turn into fists when he remembers how she taught him a lesson. She had no right to play god and teach him a lesson by unlocking his heart.

Elianna was always someone he adored, they fit together like a key in a lock. They became the best of friends because they were so similar. Yoongi felt like she was the one person who could understand him, who he could trust.

But she betrayed that trust horribly, by making him fall for a girl and trapping him in a game that involved nothing but fake love.

Yoongi left Elianna, never wanting to speak to her because she destroyed their friendship. It was not what either of them wanted but it was the right thing to do.

The idea of a sweet revenge was something that sparked up inside of Yoongi for months. He didn't want to but he felt like he had to teach her a similar lesson since she was a devil in disguise too. After a single glance at his friend Jungkook- the idea of revenge was in flames and Yoongi was prepared.

Yoongi felt guilty everyday because he was the one playing god now and he knew what Jungkook was like. He's warm hearted, easily gullible and full of strong emotion- Yoongi wouldn't just be hurting Elianna but also Jungkook through his plan of petty revenge.

But Yoongi reminded himself of the pain and loss he went through when Fleur left him, left him when he needed her the most, just when he was ready to give his all. He continued to remind himself even when Jungkook begged him to stop, claiming he's in love with Elianna and crying about how Yoongi's plan of revenge was damaging his heart and how he didn't want to leave her because he physically couldn't. But Jungkook was weak and Yoongi was the one in control.