sixteen: mic drop

"if you're so jealous and it hurts then find a lawsuit and sue it.

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

come and follow me, follow me with your signs up

come and follow me, follow me with your signs up. I'm so firin', firin', boy, your time's up."

Another party.

But Jungkook doesn't mind now.

He hangs out with Shira and they sit there, complaining about what they would rather be doing whilst observing people, keeping an eye on their friends. Their conversations are usually associated with food, marvel or Jin. But in reality, they came to the party voluntarily.

Jungkook thinks it's bad that he's gotten used to the stench of alcohol up his nose, the unnecessary couples in the corridor, the banging on the bathroom door, the muffled noises, the sweat and rush.

His cinnamon eyes wander around and he looks at the DJ, it's always the same girl and today, she's playing an compelling song.

Jungkook notices someone beside her and he is unable to see who it is clearly. The boy whispers "Suga." Into the microphone and Jungkook thought he looked familiar but, never mind, he shrugs.

The boy listens carefully to the music and bounces his head a little. Then he starts to talk to ... Jin beside him, his eyes still on the disc.

He must be Jin's friend, Jungkook thinks to himself.

Who isn't friends with Jin?

The boy is someone he's never seen at the parties before. White hair that is barely visible underneath his dark hoodie. Bangs that cover his eyes and he's short. Silver rings on his fingers and converse on his feet. He's bouncing up and down to the music, waving his hands. There's something about his appearance that makes him appear as an intense, unique man- a lot like Elianna.

Jungkook is about to walk over to Jin and the boy who's smaller than him but could kill with a single glance, until he's stopped by his best friend who's dabbing crazily.

"This for you." Taehyung mutters and gives Jungkook a glass of water. He's drunk out of his mind. His denim shirt is untucked, his laces not tied, which he would lose his shit over if he was sober.

Taehyung is a funny drunk. He becomes disoriented when alcohol replaces Jungkook as his friend. Taehyung is the kind of person who wants to hang out with everyone, dance all the time, rap to no end kind of person when he's drunk. Then there's Jimin who's a clingy joyous drunk, Jin who's an authentic drunk, Hoseok who's simply his sober self and Elianna being a cute, weird, drooping drunk.