thirteen: run

"keep pushing me away. this is a fool, crazy in love, chasing in circles.

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

run, run

run, run. run, again. it's okay to get hurt. I'm alright, even if I can't have you."

Jungkook walks around campus, looking for the only person who's on his mind. Elianna.

He's worried about her. He thinks that they're at that stage of friendship or whatever, where he can worry about her. She didn't come to class, hasn't been answering his calls or several messages.

It's the next day and although, she avoided him yesterday, not looking at him at all, he wants to find her and make sure she's okay.

It's the end of the day and Jungkook is walking with Jin. He tagged along and won't leave him alone. Jungkook doesn't mind because he's grown fond of the man.

They walk through a corridor Jungkook is sure they've been through before. They seem to be walking around in circles. Namjoon is stood on the other side, on his phone and Jin ducks down.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook whispers, looking down at his tall friend who's pulling at the end of his ebony sweatshirt.

"Let's go this way." Jin pulls harder and Jungkook furrows his brows, obliging anyway.

As soon as they're away from an oblivious Namjoon, Jin stands up against the wall and let's out a relieved sigh.

"What was that about?"

"Namjoon was my first love."

Jungkook doesn't even have water in his mouth but he chokes.

So ... Jin's what? What about Shira?