ten: just one day

"I want to know you more. an explorer venturing through your deep forest of mystery. I appreciate the masterpiece that is you. because your existence alone is art.

CHAPTER TEN

just one day, if I can be with you

just one day, if I can be with you. just one day, if I can hold your hands."

"Chim chim."

Jungkook didn't expect university to feel okay in just a few days. He felt comfortable walking to university with Taehyung every morning, eating breakfast together, sitting through classes with Elianna on one side and Jimin on the other made him feel more at ease and walking home with one of them, it all became part of his livable routine.

Jungkook hasn't really made any new friends. Jin tends to wave at him all the time though, crazily and Shira gives him a swell smile whenever they see each other.

Jungkook is still shocked that Elianna is doing the same course as him. He was trying so hard to forget her from summer and now she's here, sitting beside him and they're .. proper friends now. He thinks about how the world is joking around with him, giving him this girl who he admires but a girl who doesn't want him the same way.

When Jungkook told Taehyung, Elianna is doing the same degree as him, Taehyung smirked. "She won't leave you alone will she? What if she starts to like you back? Maybe this is just meant to be."

Jungkook wished that was true.

Now, here sits a boy with overcast hair who's trying to concentrate and make notes, a girl who keeps clicking her pen to annoy him, who's dressed in a coral, wavy dress today (Jungkook's heart did flips when he saw her walk in. She's a princess, he thought). It's a dress that matches the last of the trio's hair.

The three of them, Jimin, Elianna and Jungkook clicked together. They made classes more fun when all of them were present.

"Chim chim." Elianna whispers again, clicking her pen.

Jimin continues to ignore her and puts another skittle into his mouth sneakily, even though no one cares if you eat in class.

Jungkook grabs the top of her pen, his hand grazing hers slightly and she notices it. "Can you stop?" He shoots her a hard glare.

Elianna looks back at him. "Fine."

As soon as Jungkook takes his hand away, Elianna clicks her pen. His glare earns a successful smile on her face and he looks away.