♕♚021♔♛

▽▲ ▽▲▽
third person pov

"One more time," Scarlett asked Yanjun two days later as they stood in a basically empty room downstairs. The closet had mirrors that they used to help them, the group usually used the room to study in together or practice dance. It could be used for anything and one or two of them could even move down there, but no one ever did.

"Okay," Yanjun nodded.

Scarlett would be teaching the next day and Yanjun was her partner for the dance. She specifically asked him to be her partner because the choreography was important to her.

The couple practiced the choreography once more before they went to hangout with the others. Ziyi and Linkai had insisted that the two of them spent too much time in their room together. Scarlett thought it was funny, but also very true that they did.

"Hi, Mom and Dad," Xudan smiled as they entered the room. Scarlett blushed and Yanjun snickered seeing her face.

"Fine," Zhengting pouted in his spot.

"You're still Justin and Chengcheng's mom," Nongnong pointed out.

Scarlett plopped down on the couch and kicked her feet out, waiting for Yanjun to sit beside her. Instead, he parted her legs and crawled between them before wrapping his arms around her middle. He rested his head on her heart and she wrapped her arms around his shoulders. One of her hands snaked up his back then his neck to messed with his hair.

"You guys are so annoying," Xukun muttered, glaring at the couple as he sat between Ziyi and Zhengting.

"You're just jealous...again," Yanjun muttered with his eyes shut, relaxing with Scarlett's touch.

"Am not."

"Jiejie, she said yes," Chengcheng entered the room with his phone in his hand. A look of triumph took over his features and Scarlett smiled.

"Who said yes," Zhangjing asked.

"Andrea. She's this girl I met a while ago, but she said she'd go with me to my sister's party."

"Good job, Nom nom," Scarlett smiled and his eyes brightened.

"Y-You haven't called me that in a long time," he smiled softly, eyes glazed over with nostalgia.

▽▲ ▽▲▽

"Why do you look more nervous than me," Scarlett asked as Yanjun parked the car. The two of them were wearing matching clothes today.

Scarlett was wearing a blue cropped camisole with a pair of black jeans, a pair of black vans, and a bandana pushing her hair out of her face. Yanjun was wearing a blue t-shirt, a pair of black joggers, and the same shoes. He had his bandana tied around his head like it was when he'd first met her.

"Because just the thought of having to teach worries me," Yanjun claimed and Scarlett chuckled, taking his hand and squeezing it.

"It's a good thing Chun let you change your day then, huh," she asked and he nodded. "Anyways, don't be nervous, love. I'm the one doing the teaching."

Yanjun's head rolled in her direction and he looked her up and down before meeting her eyes again. His brown eyes had a gleam in them that Scarlett knew all too well.