♕♚010♔♛

••••

▽▲ ▽▲▽
third person pov

"Tell me you love me."

"I already did. Twenty plus times already."

"I know, but I like hearing you say it. Please say it."

"I love you."

"Again."

"I love you."

"One more time..."

"Yanjun..."

"Yes, my love?"

"I love you, Yanjun."

"It's Daddy."

"Yanjun," Scarlett exclaimed, but couldn't suppress her giggles as she looked over to him. The two of that laid in bed, Yanjun was playing with her small fingers. The small contact tickled and when his eyes met hers, a smile spread onto her face. It wasn't a toothy smile, but it was one of truly peace and happiness.

"I love you," he muttered, bringing her hand to his lips before pressing kisses to each of her fingers. She watched him do so, and if her heart could, it would be smiling. When Yanjun finished kissing the last finger, his eyes flicked back to her and a frown settled on his face. "Baby, why are you crying?"

With Scarlett's free hand, she lifted it to her face and wiped her tears. "I'm just really happy...I cry a lot don't I?"

"Yeah," he sighed, but kissed her. Her fingers brushed under his chin as he did so, electricity danced on their skin. He pulled away and smiled, "my little crybaby."

"Hmm, my little narcissist," Scarlett hummed with a mischievous smile and Yanjun's eyebrows shot up. "It's kinda true."

"I didn't know being good looking was a crime."

"I never said it was, but you boast about your good looks all the time, Babe. You come off as a narcissist," she told him as he popped up on an elbow. His hand moved under the sheets and he grabbed her waist squeezing it. Her hand grabbed onto his and she saw the look in his eyes before his face fell into the place between her shoulders and face. "You're such a pain."

"But I always make you feel good," he muttered against her skin as his kissed and nipped at the skin.

"Again," she asked, but her eyes fluttered shut as his mouth landed on her sweet spot.

"Please, Baby," he whispered and she replied with a small nod and whimper. His mouth latched onto the area as she grabbed his hand and laced their fingers together. He sucked on her neck rather harshly, earning a soft moan from her lips. The skin turned dark and buzzed with delight.

When he pulled away to look at his work, Scarlett's eyes flashed open revealing her dark eyes. He wasted no time and place his lips on her own as he rolled on top of her in the sheets. The palms of his hands were on either side of her as her arm snaked under his. Her hand rested on his shoulder blade and she moaned in his mouth when suddenly the door flew open.

"Oh my god," Scarlett squeal as Yanjun dropped down on her, but not enough to crush her. His head snapped to the door where Chengcheng stood with Justin at his side.

"What the fuck."

"G-Get out of here," Yanjun yelled, grabbing a pillow and throwing it at the door. Before it could hit the two boys, they shut the door. "At least knock next time!"

"Should've locked the door," Justin yelled on the other side of it.

"You're needed downstairs," Chengcheng informed and they heard snickering.

"Go away," Yanjun yelled, pressing kisses to Scarlett's throat and collar bones. She hummed, satisfied with his actions, but heard her brother's voice.

"You need to come downstairs!"

"We're doing something," Yanjun momentarily pulled his mouth away from her smooth skin before moving down, leaving a trail.

"No, you're doing each other!"

"Shut the hell up!"

"Okay. We'll be down," Scarlett said. It seemed the two boys took that and heard their footsteps fade away.

"Assholes," Yanjun muttered, lifting himself off of Scarlett, but she grabbed his wrist. His eyes moved to her and he raised an eyebrow.

"Lock the door."

"Crimson, you said we'd be-"

"I never said when," she smirked and he stared down at her for a moment before he did too. He shook his head, still unable to believe he got so lucky with her.

"I love you. Did you know that," he asked, kissing the tip of her nose. She smiled as he placed his lips on hers for a quick kiss, but she brought him back down to her. Her lips landing on his neck and she quickly made a matching mark for him. The vibration from his grunt tickled her lips as she roughly sucked the spot, letting anyone who saw it know that he belonged to her and only her. When she pulled away, her lips were a different shade of pink and became a little swollen.

"I'm aware...but I like hearing you say it."