♕♚003♔♛

a/n:
•••• = sexual content

▽▲ ▽▲▽
third person pov

"Crimson, you ready yet," Yanjun entered their bedroom with his phone in his hand. He was texting his mother about when he would be arriving tomorrow. Scarlett wasn't able to come along since she had work and also because her father. She wanted to go, but she also didn't want her mother or Justin to be alone.

"One sec," she said, her voice muffled by the door. She was finishing up her makeup and when she finished that, she looked her outfit over. She fixed the neckline, slightly tugging it in place before opening the door and stepping out to see Yanjun sitting on the edge of the bed. He was still on his phone now looking through his Instagram. She smiled and clapped her hands together, "let's go!"

Yanjun stood to his feet and looked at her. He tensed up as his eyes ran down her body and he sat back down. "Change."

"What," Scarlett shook her head, crossing her arms over her chest. "Yanjun, I'm not going to change."

"Crimson, go change right now."

"No," she simply said.

"Y-You can't wear that," he motion towards the black pleated skirt she was wearing. It stopped mid-thigh and Yanjun squeezed his eyes shut, praying that his thoughts would stop.

"Why?"

"Please go change," his voice cracked, eyes still closed. Scarlett heard how husky his voice had suddenly been and saw how he was struggling. The corner of her mouth pulled up and she made her way over to him. She stood in between his legs and bit her lips. When she placed her hand on his mid-thigh, Yanjun's eyes snapped open and he inhaled sharply as Scarlett watched.

"You okay, Babe," she asked, inching her hand a bit higher. Yanjun's eyes flickered down to her hand before going back and meeting her eyes. Beads of sweat formed on his forehead and he swallowed hard.

"Y-Yeah," he stuttered as his eyes grew dark. Scarlett's head tilted to the side as she leaned down to his ear and she placed her hand on his crotch before pressing her palm on the area. Yanjun groaned and Scarlett smirked.

"You don't look okay to me, Daddy," she whispered.

"Baby," Yanjun's chest heaved as she applied more pressure before placing her lips on his neck. He groaned and just as she pressed down on him again, she heard their bedroom door click and took her hand away. She stood straight and wrapped her arms around his neck and hid the bulge in his pants.

"Jiejie. Gege. We need to get going now," Chengcheng said, when his eyes landed on the two of them. He didn't seem to notice the sexual tension in the air and Scarlett smiled.

"We'll be down in a moment."

"Okay," Chengcheng nodded his head and left, closing the door behind him.

"Fuck," Yanjun let out a shaky breath as Scarlett pulled away from him. She giggled when she saw what she did to him and he stood to his feet.

"Sorry. Looks like you'll have to wait till later," she said moving to the door, but Yanjun grabbed her hand.

"Baby, you're going to leave me like this?"

Scarlett raised an eyebrow and turned to him. He looked like he was begging for help and part of Scarlett liked that. She pulled her hand away as a sadistic smile pulled onto her pink plump lips.

"Sorry, Daddy. Don't tell me what or what not to wear next time."

With that, she left a suffering Yanjun.

▽▲ ▽▲▽

"We're way too old for this," Justin crossed his arms as the group waited in line. They were at the mall, standing in line to take a picture with Santa Clause.

"No one's too old for Santa," Linong said, holding Xudan's hand. The girl was fixing her sweater that was similar to Scarlett's, but hers was green while Scarlett's was red. She was wearing a pair of black leggings with Ugg boots. Scarlett was wearing her black skirt with a pair of black heeled boots. "You're just upset cause you're not on the nice list."

"That makes two Huangs on the naughty list," Yanjun whispered in Scarlett's ear as he wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her against him.

"Aw, Babe. Don't be salty," Scarlett smiled innocently as she placed her hand over his.

"You probably wouldn't have liked if I left you like you left me," he muttered, but failed to keep his dark facade and kissed her hair.

"I told you you were going to have to wait till later. I only left you so we wouldn't take more time."

"They could've waited," he mumbled and Scarlett laughed before turning to face him.

"Later, okay? After we go get presents."

"Yeah, yeah," he rolled his eyes and leant down to her. He placed a kiss to her lips and was going to pull away, but Scarlett cupped the back of his neck pulling him down more to deepen the contact.

"There are children here," Xukun muttered and Scarlett released Yanjun. A low chuckle, erupting from the older boy's chest.

"You jealous, Kunkun," Yanjun raised an eyebrow as Scarlett watched him.

"I-I happen to be dating a girl."

"Where," Ziyi looked to him, raising an eyebrow.

"Shut up."

a/n: forgive me, Father.