♕♚006♔♛

▽▲ ▽▲▽
third person pov

"Hunter," Xiulan called, her book under her arm as she made her way through the house. She was stuck on a word and didn't think she quite pronounced it correctly.

When she didn't hear his voice, she went to the garage where she would usually see him enter. She pulled the heavy door open and stepped inside not having realized there was company. When her gaze flicked up, she saw three other boys in their garage. They all blinked at her and she did the same.

"Xiulan," Hunter got to his feet from the couch that was against the garage wall. Her eyes moved over each boy and she noticed the instruments in their hands. "Guys, this is Xiulan. She's the girl I told you about...Xiulan, these are my band members. Rui, Dongmin, and Lucas, but he likes to go by Luke."

"H-Hello," Xiulan blushed, bring her book up to hide her blush that covered her cheeks.

"Rui is from China too and Dongmin is from Korea. Luke is from here so he's not really special," Hunter chuckled.

"Shut the hell up," Luke hit him with a cushion before plopping down on the furniture.

"Hello," Rui bowed, speaking Chinese. Xiulan blushed even further and repeated the word and action before saying hello to Dongmin in Korean.

"H-Hello," Dongmin blushed instead of Xiulan. "You know Korean?"

"I'm fluent," she nodded her head before saying hello to Luke in her best English. He smiled and said his own hello. Hunter silently watched her, amused with the introduction and when her eyes landed on him he let out a nervous laugh.

"Did you...need anything?"

Xiulan didn't want to ask him about it in front of the other boys. She was already shy with him, but with more boys it was worse.

She quickly shook her head and her eyes moved to the guitar in Luke's hands.

"You want to hear a song," Luke perked up, seeing her look over to his new guitar. She nodded her head and he quickly got into a comfortable position. He began to play a song and Xiulan listened with a smile on her face. She had always loved music so much and this made her feel comfortable. When he finished, Xiulan clapped her hands and he smiled. "You want to try?"

Xiulan bit the inside of her cheek and shook her head. She hadn't come to America to explore music, it was a distraction her father didn't want, but she couldn't help it. Music was her passion. She nodded her head and Luke carefully handed it over to her. Hunter took her English book from her to help.

"Beautiful," she murmured and put the strap around her. Luke was about to give her pointers, but shut him mouth when she began to play the guitar. The boys were all shocked at how well she played and Hunter saw the gleam in her eyes as she played. It was like she was no longer shy. When she finished, she looked up and her face burned again. She had forgotten in those moments and quickly handed the instrument back. "S-Sorry."

▽▲ ▽▲▽

Scarlett stood in the airport, her hands laced in front of her and her eyes moving around the airport looking for a certain someone.

It had been two weeks without him and she couldn't help, but feel like it had been a thousand centuries since she'd seen him.

Scarlett's lips caught between her teeth as she found herself pacing back and forth, impatient about the whole waiting process. She wanted to fling herself into Yanjun's arms and kiss him until she could no longer feel her lips. Scar tried to think of something else to distract herself, but nothing came to mind except Yanjun. She silently cursed herself for being so impatient until she ran into someone.

"I'm so- Yanjun," Scarlett gasped and threw herself at him. He laughed as her arms wrapped around his neck and her legs around his waist. Her face buried into his neck as she breathed in his scent and squeezed him. "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too," his voice came out muffled as he wrapped his arms around her waist. She pulled away to look at him before placing multiple kisses on his lips. Yanjun tried to keep up, but she kissed him so fast and then kissed him all over his face. If she was wearing lipstick he would probably look like a cartoon character.

"I love you," she murmured as she buried her face back into his neck for one more hug. She felt the vibration from his throat as she pressed her lips against his neck. His beautiful laugh filled her ears and she felt at home.

"I love you too, Crimson."