♕♚008♔♛

▽▲ ▽▲▽
third person pov

"This is so cute. I love this," Xudan said, looking at the frame of photos that Yanjun had put together. It was a collage of him and Scarlett. He had printed out all his favorite pictures of him and her. He made the collage the past couple weeks and hid it in Chengcheng and Zhengting's bedroom since she never went in there.

She didn't like bothering Zhengting too much since he was always nagging her. However, today Yanjun asked Zhengting to take her with him shopping for their school things.

"Jun-ge's so romantic," Ziyi mocked with a dreamy sigh.

"Your ass is about to get beat up," Linkai muttered. He had helped Yanjun set up his surprise for Scarlett since he was the president of the Yanson ship.

"It's not really a lie though. He wasn't as romantic with his past girlfriends," Linong thought back to all the girlfriends that Yanjun had including Yunyu who he only brought to the house a couple times.

"That's because they weren't as awesome as my sister," Justin stated with a proud smile. "Jiejie is the best."

"Too bad I can't marry her," Chengcheng sighed and Yanjun shot him a look. He threw his hands up in surrender and the younger boy laughed. "C'mon, calm down!"

"Yeah, whatever," Yanjun rolled his eyes and his phone rang in his hand. He had been clutching onto it, waiting for Zhengting to text him, but he was calling. "Hello?"

"Hey. Scar's in the store right now. She's getting some snacks, but just so you know, I talked to her and she's okay. She's not mad at you for ditching her and she said you guys are doing great. Just thought I should let you know since you've been freaking out since this morning."

"Thanks," he chuckled although he was still so nervous.

"Seriously, don't be so nervous. I know you're probably sweating off your makeup so try to calm down," Zhengting chuckled.

"I-I'm not wearing makeup."

"Mhm. Anyways, she's kind of getting suspicious of me. I don't think I'm the best actor to hire so..."

"You better not mess it up," Linkai yelled although he and the others couldn't hear their conversation.

"I'm sure you're doing fine. Thanks for doing this, Zhengting. It means a lot to me," Yanjun smiled, meaning it.

"Yeah, well, I better be the Godfather of at least one of your guy's kids," Zhengting sighed then Yanjun heard him shuffling. "I need to go. Scarlett is coming. We're around the corner so just be ready. Bye."

With that, he hung up.

"They'll be here soon," Yanjun announced, putting his phone into his pocket. He turned to Justin who stood from the arm rest of the couch. "How do I look?"

"Why're you asking me," Justin's eyebrows furrowed. "You always know you look-"

"Because it's your sister and you know what she likes. I mean I know this is her favorite color and she likes this color on me," Yanjun motioned to his blue button up shirt. "But I don't know. I'm nervous and you're the closest thing to Crimson so I need your opinion."

"You look good now stop worrying," Justin stated, but it still didn't help Yanjun.

Curse his nervousness over the situation. Still, he had a reason to be nervous.

Minutes had passed and him and the others were buzzing with excitement and nerves. About ten minutes had passed and the front door still hadn't opened. Yanjun knew that the drive from the small shopping center wasn't long at all, she should be here any minute.

"What's taking them so long? I thought Ting-ge said he was down the street," Justin sighed, excited and impatient about what was about to happen.

"Jun-ge, stop pacing. You're going to start a bonfire," Chengcheng pointed, laughing at the older boy.

"If you were in his position, you'd be just as nervous," Zhangjing narrowed his eyes at him.

"There isn't anything to worry about anyways," Linong shrugged his shoulders and Xudan nodded her head.

"Jiejie loves you. The worse that could happen is that she'll scold you for not spending the day with her."

"Okay, but what if-"

Yanjun was cut off by the sound of repetitive honking. Everyone jumped at the sound and all of them went outside to see the the commotion was. They came out to see Zhengting halfway in and halfway out of the car. Through the windshield, Yanjun saw Scarlett and his heart broke.

"Wh-What's wrong with Jiejie," Linong stuttered, he had never seen Scarlett the way she was. None of them, but Yanjun had.

"She's having a panic attack," Xudan realized and Yanjun shoved the small black box that was in his hand, into Justin's hands before he quickly made his way to the car.

He opened her car door and quickly pulled her against him. The group saw as Yanjun rubbed his hand up and down her back while talking to her, trying to get her to calm down.

"What...What happened," Xukun asked Zhengting when he came over.

"I don't know. She just started breathing really fast all of a sudden and I-I didn't know what to do."

▽▲ ▽▲▽

"Crimson, look at me," Yanjun whispered as she sat on the edge of their bed. He was kneeling on the floor in front of her, his hand caressed her cheek as he wiped her tears and his other hand was lying on the bed beside her.

She hesitated, but looked at him as a tear fell from her eyes. Her eyes looked so lifeless and Yanjun wanted to cry just seeing her that way.

"Baby," he murmured, his thumb brushing against her sensitive skin. Scarlett hesitantly placed a hand on his shoulder before leaning in and delicately kissing him.

"I'm sorry," she whispered, pulling away. She wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her face into the crook.

Yanjun didn't understand why she was saying sorry. She seemed to always say sorry when she was crying for a reason he didn't know so maybe that was why. Because she was never going to tell him the reason for her tears.