♕♚009♔♛

▽▲ ▽▲▽
third person pov

The past couple days before school started had been weird. The others were careful not to bring up Scarlett's panic attack since Yanjun asked that they didn't. He wanted to know about it as much as they did, but he knew better. Things soon went back to normal and Scarlett was grateful for it.

"So, how did the proposal go," Chaoze asked Yanjun when he got to the dance room with Zhangjing at his side. It was the first day of the semester and this was Yanjun's last class for the day.

"It didn't go," Yanjun spoke, slightly disappointed. "I'm going to find another time."

"Sorry," Chaoze muttered. "Anyways...I heard Professor Chun was teaching dance at Yueha Entertainment during the break."

"That's so cool. I wish I could've gone," Zhangjing pouted. Yanjun would've agreed if it had been Banana Culture Entertainment. It was the company he and the other two liked.

"Hey, guys," Dinghao smiled, plopping down, creating a small circle of them. His eyes moved to Yanjun and he opened his mouth to ask a certain question, but was stopped when he saw someone enter the dance room. "Trouble."

"What do you..." Zhangjing asked as all of them look towards the door. To Yanjun's discontent, Jieqiong entered the classroom and her eyes suddenly landed on them then zoned in on Yanjun. Still, she hadn't been the only problem. Yunyu, Yanjun's other ex girlfriend was walking in right after.

"You're fucking kidding," Yanjun muttered, looking away. He kicked his legs out in front of him and placed his hands on the floor behind him before leaning back. He let out an exasperated sigh and squeezed his eyes shut. "Can't one good thing just-"

Yanjun felt something press against his shoulders and arms and looked over his shoulder to see a pair of legs covered in light blue jeans. He raised an eyebrow and his head fell back as he looked up at the owner.

"Hey, Handsome," the girl chuckled before bending down and pressing a kiss to his lips. Yanjun froze, surprised, but his eyes fluttered shut and he hummed in satisfaction.

"What are you doing here, Crimson," Yanjun grinned when she pulled away. Zhangjing had scoot over to let her sit between them, but before she could, Yanjun pulled her into his lap.

"I'm in this class," she smiled as he opened his legs. She fell between them and made herself comfortable. In a matter of seconds, her back was pressed against his chest and he had his head resting on her shoulder while an arm was wrapped around her waist.

"I didn't know you were coming back to campus," Zhangjing said, placing his backpack on his lap. She let a small laugh leave her lips as he took out an apple.

"It was a surprise," she smiled then looked at the two other boys and said her hello to them.

"Best surprise," Yanjun muttered pressing a kiss to her cheek.

"Keep it PG-13, guys," Chaoze looked at the two of them as Scarlett looked back at Yanjun. The hearts in their eyes were easily visible and some of their classmates grew jealous. Especially two certain girls in their class.

"We will. I know you're already jealous as it is so I'll spare you," Yanjun grinned before pecking Scarlett on the lips. A giggle left her lips as she turned back and rested against him.

"Goals," Dinghao whispered and a deep chuckle erupted from Yanjun's throat, vibrating through his chest.

A minute later, class had started and Professor Chun went over the syllabus she handed out. Scarlett payed attention for the most part, but Yanjun kept messing with her and she constantly felt eyes watching her. She caught both of Yanjun's ex girlfriends watching them. She wasn't too happy that they had the same dance class as them, but it couldn't be helped.

"Each if you will be leading and teaching the class at least once and this will be a big part of your grade. Sign ups will take place starting next class so make sure to see which day is best for you. Any questions," Professor looked around the room for anyone, but no one raised their hands. She looked at the clock and nodded her head before speaking. "Some of you may know, but during winter break I had the opportunity to teach at Yueha Entertainment and I have a video to show you all how hard their trainees and staff work. One of them happens to be part of this class."

Everyone looked around except Scarlett who slumped in Yanjun's grasp.

"What are you doing," he chuckled taking her left hand in his. His thumb ran over her ring finger where he wanted a ring he got her to be.

"Nothing," she replied in a small voice as one of their classmates pushed a tv on a stand with wheels. They placed it in front of the class and the Professor set it up to show her video. "You know, your ex's keep staring at us."

"Yeah, well they're jealous of you of course," Yanjun sighed as she turned to look at him. His fingers gently grasped her chin as he lovingly looking into her eyes.

"Cause you're my boyfriend."

"That and you're beautiful, smart, intelligent, funny, incredibly cute, and yeah...mine," he whispered, his pink lips curving into a soft smile before he kissed her. Scarlett felt her cheeks burn from his words and the sparkle in his eyes. Her eyes fluttered close and she accepted the small sweet kiss.

"I hate to ruin the moment, but if you guys could stop making out so we can focus on the video. That would be great," Chaoze said and Scarlett laughed, pulling away from Yanjun who grinned. She turned back to the front and he squeezed her against him.

As the video played, Scarlett messed with Yanjun's hand partially trying to distract him. She did sometimes, but a certain clip came up where she stood out when dancing. She noticed Zhangjing look over to her with wide eyes and covered her face.

Her hair was down and she was wearing a white cropped top, some black joggers, a flannel tied to her waist, and a pair of white converse. Yanjun silently watched as she moved with control and smoothness. Each movement was precise and his eyes were glued to the screen as she moved her hips.

"I've n-never see you dance like that," Yanjun stuttered when she disappeared from the screen and it was over.

"You're a Yueha trainee," Dinghao's eyes widened and her hands dropped from her face.

"No. I just...I was visiting a friend and they let me sit in a class," Scarlett shrugged. The boys around her were skeptical, but nodded their heads seeing that she wasn't going to continue.

"That's it for today. Please remember to come in next class and choose which day you're teaching," Professor Chun said and waved the class off.

Scarlett got up first and Yanjun quickly followed after. When she had her things, he snatched her hand and pulled her along with him out the door.

"Babe, you're kind of walking a little too fast."

"I know, I want to hurry home."