16

Casey

I sit in class already bored skimming through my homework. The door opens and joey takes a seat by me and Chris sits on the other side.

I turn and look at him 'what are you doing here..?' He grins 'transfered classes.' Chris mumbles 'as if you could get into AP English.'

joey looks past me and at Chris 'well I'm here aren't I.' 'you three! Since you're chatting so much speak up. Share with the class.'

'my little sisters dumbass boyfriend decided to join this class.' Chris glares. 'My girlfriends dumbass brother is holding a grudge against me for no reason.' Joey balls his fists.

Chris looks at him and points 'you know exactly what I'm talking about.' Joey and him glare a moment and I wave my hand in the air 'and I don't know what's going on. My twin and joey need to shut up'

the English teacher sighs 'Do you need to figure this out at lunch detention?' We all shake our heads and get back to our assignments.

once the bell rang we all went outside and headed for the lunch tables. 'Are you sitting at the table today?' Chris asks looking through his phone.

'ac since Alyssa and I are friend again I'm sitting with her and the girls.' Chris shrugs and walks away to the table and joey and I walk to the lunch line.

'We never get lunch from here' he frowns. I roll my eyes and put cake onto my plate 'I just wanna our sweets on my plate.' He laughs and we walk over to Alyssa's table.

she smiles 'caseyy' I sit and joey sits on the end.  'am I the only confused one' doddie raises her eyebrow. 'we're dating.' joey takes a bite of his sandwich

'AWH' lilia squeals. joey places a hand on my thigh making me roll my eyes. 'you guys going to prom together?' Doddie steals a bite of my cake.

'actually I dunno, most likely' I shrug. 'Your brothers asking lexi out!' Alyssa shrieks causing us all to look over to the other table. Lexi nodded and hugged him tightly.

I laughed and turned back around 'look at Christopher making moves.' she giggles while I throw my trash away 'you guys coming to the game tonight?' They nod.

'see you later then.' I smile and walk to the locker room with joey. 'You've got a class to get to' He plants a kiss on my head. 'I can skip calculus to watch you play. he shrugs and walks inside while I walk over to the bleachers.

_____

'You smell like sweat.' I get into the car with him. he drives into my driveway and we walk inside 'then get into the shower with me then' he says in a low tone walking into my room.

after a few hours we went back to the school and joey was all rowed up. 'You guys will win, just stay calm, alright?'

he nodded and went into the boys locker room.

I walked over to the bleachers until my hand was pulled by doddie 'come quick, you need to see this.' 

'My boyfriend and brother are about to play, I'm not gonna miss it.' I say sitting down. 'It's important, it's a book.' I roll my eyes 'I'm not gonna stop watching for a book.'