11

Joey

I head out of the school showers after practice and show my phone to mark. his eyes go wide and he turns the the rest of the guys 'the 200 votes..he got em!'

they're jaws drop. I show them the video of me playing her hair asking questions about her first time. Chris walks over to us 'who'd you get the 200 from?' He asks making our row fall dead silent.

He reaches for my phone and I pass it to chad and it's gets passed around a bit until it's handed to Charles. He handed it to Chris without hesitation. I push him back 'dude what the fuck.'

he gets angry and leaves the locker room. Chris nearly breaks my phone from slamming into the ground. 'i knew it! You've been trying to get with her all along for this dumb ass playbook.'

I shrug and let him pin me to the locker. 'I'm gonna tell her before she gets hurt.' I shove him off and put my backpack on. 'go ahead. you know the rules. you tell, you loose your scholarship. I'm football captain they don't care about what happens off the field and I'll be sure to let them know that your screwing with my game because of your dumb fucking shenanigans.' I say exiting the locker room.

I bump into Casey on my way out and grin. 'Well if it isn't the little princess.'

Casey

'Well if it isn't the little princess' joey grins. He puts his arm around my lower waist as we walk out to the bleachers.

'i kinda wanna do last night again..' I smirk. 'I knew you wouldn't get enough of me.' I roll my eyes 'what's your deal anyway. you've never had a girlfriend?'

'You wouldn't know cause you didn't like us jocks before, remember?' He chuckles and goes on 'but no. I just hook up you know? Something about committing myself to a girl freaks me out.'

'I get what you mean.' I say. 'Yeah? How so..?' I look at him. 'My mom and dad? Remember idiot.' He shakes his head before giving me a peck on the lips 'I forgot.'

'let's go join everyone else for lunch.' He Hops off the bleachers. I do the same and we both get to the table. I sit on joeys lap and notice Christopher giving him an ice cold stare which is a everyday thing.

'Have anything to say, Chris?' Joey glares. My brother shakes his head 'guess you'll never get over the fact that andie cheated on you with me a while ago.'

Chris slammed his tray on the table and walked off. that's they're beef. Over andie?. stupid. After lunch me and joey headed out to his car to go over his house.

'Sophia can you go to your friends house or something?' He asks. She shakes her head no. 'go do some sophomore stuff whatever you do.' She looks at him 'can I have your car.' He tosses her his keys and we rush up stairs eager to get undressed.

____

'I gotta gooo my dads probably worried.' he groans 'stayy'  'fine.' I say slowly shutting my eyes before telling my brother where I am.