14

Casey

'he got in a fight, with Charles?' I raise an eyebrow at Chris. 'coach nearly broke his neck.' He says back. I shrug and he goes on lowering his voice 'I got a scholarship to college in LA.'

my jaw drops 'are you going..' he shrugs and sighs 'I don't wanna leave you and dad alone. If you leave he has no one, ya know?' I nod 'but you could see drafted..'

'Someone's here for you' dad calls from downstairs. me and Chris share a look and head downstairs. Alyssa stood there awkwardly.

'Tell her to come in' I say. Dad moves out of the way and lets her in. We go into my room. 'Are you okay..' she asks pulling me into a hug.

'I'm fine, but I really miss you.'

'me and the girls really miss you too, but I came here to tell you something...

Joey

'stop acting stupid, you're still best friends.' hunter payed for his things. 'yeah well doesn't seem like it.' I grab my bag and we both start to walk to the exit of the mall.

'yes he is. Stop it.' I roll my eyes 'I called dibs on her from the moment I even seen her name! And he goes and makes moves her. Not to mention cheats on her.' hunter goes on 'you love her.'

'Yeah I fell in love with her but if things work out how am I gonna explain the okay book?' I sigh. 'The truth..' I roll my eyes 'hey I slept with you because a book says if I did I'd win prom king!' Comes off real well'

Casey

'Tell me what..' she sighs 'joey got with you for a book.' I laugh 'a book? Seriously.' 'I know it sounds dumb but..'

'I don't like him anyway. let's just..have girl time.'

a while later my dad peers into the doorway. 'Charles is here' he rolls his eyes. 'sheesh why do all your boy toys show up unannounced.' Chris laughs. 'Tell me about it.' Dad walks into his room.

I take Alyssa downstairs with me and glare at him 'what.' 'I'm sorry, just hear me Out.' Alyssa snarls 'as if!'

'To be fair, I only kept you around to distract me from the fact that Ive been hurt by someone else I care about.'

'Harsh.' Chris takes a bite of his apple. I laughed and turned to Alyssa 'there's a big party tomorrow night a Cher's house. Get us in' She raised and eye brow. 'Consider it done.'