5

Casey

like any other day for the past few weeks me and my brother fought for the bathroom, got ready, and met downstairs.

'I haven't seen Alyssa in a while, what happened?' I made a face and then looked at Chris 'We had a falling out. she got jealous it's fine.'

he nodded 'its time to go.' I got up 'actually I have a riiide' I say. he makes a shocked look 'you've made a new friend?'

'actually friends, you know, with a s?' I say. He chuckles 'populars or casuals?' 'populars.' 'That's why your wardrobe suddenly got upped' I hear the horn honk and I get into Loren's car.

Joey

'Your jeopardizing my prom votes char, I called dibs.' I park. Chad rolls his eyes 'are you sure you still care about the votes? Or is it just the girl..' I scrunch my nose 'Casey's definitely hot but I'm gonna score, dip, and win. Simple.'

'I was just being nice. I could care less about the votes I kinda can see myself being with her.' Char says looking through his phone.

suddenly I feel a sensation I've never felt before . I felt I rage I didnt even know I had. It went from my head down to my toes. I grabbed my backpack and slammed the door making the whole car shake.

'woah there jock, anger issues much?' I hear my favorite voice say.

____

Casey

'woah there jock, anger issues much?' I giggle. joey got less tense. Before he could finish Lucas cut through 'Macy's having a party at 8, go with me?' I shake my head 'no.' He storms off making both me and joey laugh

'guess I'm not the only one who started to notice you' he puts and arm around me as we walk to my locker. 'ba—casey come over after school?'

'What was the first part?' I tease. 'shut up.' He laughs and walks away. I see Alyssa in the corner of my eye as all the girls rush over. 'party at Sadie's, pick you up at eight.' She smiles. 'pick me up from joeys?' Lexi wiggles her eyebrows 'I see the way he looks at you.'

I roll my eyes 'he looks at me like the friend he just met last month.'

they day goes by smooth and soon I'm riding in joeys car. 'sheesh why's the AC blasted.' I whined. he turned it down and pulled into the driveway. 'Casey, you have a lipstick smudge on your lip'

'get it off' I face him. he reaches over the dashboard getting close let and wipes along the line of my top lip. I look into his eyes while doing so and he notices and slowly meets mine. he leans in and I pull back. 'Too easyyy' I sing walking inside.

His family and I greet eachother before we head upstairs. 'I brought two outfits, help me pick one out for the party.'

he lays on his bed scrolling through his phone 'I'm not helping you do anything.' I giggle 'did I upset the little baby?' Joey turns a bright pink and looks at me 'you're the biggest tease in the world. Just one kiss.'

I shut the door and sit in his lap forward facing making him sit up. 'Wh- what are yo—' I position his lips to mine carefully before kissing him.

he places his hands tightly on my waist. Our kiss slowly turns into a makeout. Joey flips us so that he'd Hoover over me. I laugh and playfully push his face away.

'definitely not having sex with you.'