10

Casey

I dig through the case of things that belonged to her mother. they're were some pearl earrings, her favorite periwinkle dress, a ring her mother had given her, and a picture of all of us.

I put the ring on and observed it till my dad interrupted. 'your mom was supposed to give that to you.' He slightly smiled. 'What for?' I look to him. 'family tradition I guess.'

I put the case away and meet my dad in the doorway. 'Sorry for snooping.' He nods 'it's alright. Your brother and I are gonna go shop for his shoes to match his tux.'

they leave about and hour later and I lay across my bed. the door flings open to show a special brunette. 'how the hell do you keep getting in here.'

'Then lock the doors!' I get up and look at him. 'what now?'

Joey

Charles makes his way into my room with the rest of the guys while we play Fortnite. 'Guys I think I'm gonna ask her out.' I don't move my eyes from the screen. 'who?'

'Casey..'

I get up and slide in my shoes. 'oh god, where are you going.' Hunter rolls his eyes. 'gotta get my 200 votes before he asks her. Otherwise it's against bro code.'

'respect' char says. 'Don't forget to bring proof for those votes!' Mark yells. I get Into my car running my fingers through my hair frustrated.  it stopped being about the votes a long time ago. Me and Casey belong together.

I catch her just as her dads car pulls off and I run inside rushing into her room. she gives me the look of annoyance and gets up 'how the hell do you keep getting in here.' I keep my cool 'then lock the doors!'

she dusts off her skirt and looks at me 'what now.'  'you're into him aren't you. You like him.'

Casey

'You're into him aren't you. You like him.' I look at him angrily and yell 'I don't like Charles you stupid fucking idiot, I like you!' I say pushing him causing him to sit onto my bed. 'just come here.' He says.

I walk over to him 'what do you want!' 'You i want you.' I pull off my shirt before glancing at him 'I thought you'd never ask.'

after a while I feel joey playing with my hair. 'So how was your first time?' He wraps his free hand around my bare body. 'I didn't expect you to groan to much..' he chucked 'well that cause I didn't expect you to know what you were doing.'