4

Casey

I knock a joeys front door and a younger girl answers the door. 'joey one of your girl toys are here.' She roll her eyes walking away. 'we're just friends.' He scoffs. 'you always say that.' 'Sophia!' he says and she walks away. I giggle and walk up into his room.

'You must've cleaned up before I came.' I sit on his bed.' He chuckles 'you got me.' he closes the door before sitting beside me. we just talk awhile before his hand met my thigh. I pushed it away 'It's not that easy.' I grin. He shakes his head 'can I at least get a kiss?'

I giggle 'I don't like jocks remember?' He chuckles 'but here you are sitting in a "jocks" room.' 'Touchè, but no. that would make it way to easy for you.'

'hmm then what do I have to do to get that kiss?' he breathes down my neck. 'surprise me tomorrow.' He rolls his eyes 'your impossible.' 'just now figured that out?' I say walking back out with him following me. 'You just got here.' I grab my keys and turn to him. 'time is money hot shot.' I get into the car.

______

Monday morning I see Alyssa and walk over to her, but she turns the other way. so I tap her shoulder and she turns around violently. 'geeze did you start your period today?' She scoffed 'you broke girl code.' I roll my eyes 'are you serious right now? You never dated plus me and you have been friends since first grade.'

'well I guess today's the end of that.' I scowl 'are you gonna get mad over a boy? I never told you to sleep with him. You never dated technically, you decided to do something stupid and he didn't want you in the end anyway.' I look at her. people start to stare.

'further than you'll ever get.' I slam my locker 'you're right, I'll never get to be a hoe.' I turn my heels and walk to find joey. He had his arm posted over some girl. I walked away and bumped into a blonde haired guy.

'Watch it.' I pick up my books. He helps and looks into my eyes 'it's you,Casey.' He smiles.
I shake my head in annoyance 'why do all the jocks suddenly know my name?' He hands me my last book and we stand 'cause your a mysterious hot girl that hasn't had a single rumor spread about her.' I grin.

'you can sit with me and my friends at lunch.'

_______

'guys this is Casey.' Everyone greeted me and joey rolled his eyes. a blonde girl patted a seat next to her. The table was a mixture of football and cheer leaders witch just the right amount of baseball players.

'what you guys are fuck buddies or something now.?' Joey said clearly annoyed. the blonde girl looked at me expecting me to speak 'no, but if we were what's it to you?' He looks at me and his face starts to soften and then he and Charles share a stone cold look.

after school I figured my brother was gonna take his girlfriend home in the car so I wandered around a bit until I felt arms wrap around my waist. I turned to see joey, grinning as always.

'you into Charles or what?' he rolls his eyes at the name. I laugh 'this whole I don't like jocks thing hasn't gone away yet you know?'

'when will it?' He places his chin on the top of my head.'Lets just say I'm warming up to jocks.'

Playbook , Joey Birlem On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara