Chapter Twenty Four~Janitors Closet

Mulai dari awal

"I'm not tired."

He grumbles against my chest once again.

"Well, do you prefer we do something else?"

I propose suggestively, navigating a hand from his back down to cup one of his ass cheeks. His breath hitches slightly from the action.

"Never mind, I'm sleepy."

He delivers a fabricated yawn and moves my hand back up to his waist. I chuckle softly before laying a gentle kiss on his head to which Dylan hums pleasingly at.

"Good night."

"Night Alex."

~*~

"Does anyone know what could happen if you swallow bleach? It looks good and I really want to try it but I don't wanna die of course."

Joey questions us stupidly. I've never mentally face palmed myself so hard in my entire life. Joseph made me question his sanity a lot of the time. Maya turned toward him with narrowed eyes and parted lips, probably questioning herself if he had just asked that or if she was just hearing things.

"Are you serious?"

She finally spits out.

"I was just ask-"

"Oh shut up and let us enjoy our lunch without having to listen to your idiocy."

Claire cuts him off, stabbing a fork into a French fry that was on her lunch tray. Joey just shrugs compliantly and goes back to eating his food while the rest of us look at him as through he was a total different creature.

"You know what, I'm not even going to comment on that."

Dylan says with pursed lips, the bell ringing right after his proclamation. We all elevate from our seats to throw our trash out and exit the cafeteria. Dylan and I part ways with our friends and head toward our next period class, which they didn't have with us. He suddenly latches a hand onto my wrist and tugs me with him down a different hallway, a hallway that didn't contain our next class.

"Where are we going? Class is that way."

I remind, pointing behind us. My boyfriend doesn't answer but instead continues to drag me along side him. I furrow my brows in confusion when we stop in front of a door, Dylan opening it and pulling us in. The room wasn't that big and it was pretty much completely dark for the most part, aside from the thin strip of light seeping through bottom of the door.

A/N (Reader discretion advised! Fair warning😂.)

"Dylan what the fuck."

I whisper into the darkness, frantically searching around for his body. My mouth was about to open for a second time but Dylan's warm hands on my neck stops me, sending chills down my spine.

"Can you be quiet for once and relax."

He says, sighing irritably and gliding his hands down my biceps. I raise a questionable brow at his alterations, wondering exactly what his reason of bringing us in here was. The sensational feelings of Dylan's lips on my neck causes me lose my ability to speak for a brief moment.

"W-what are you doing? We need to get to class babe."

Is this seriously happening? Right now? During school? In a most likely janitors closet? My questions are answered when he continues his movements, removing his lips from my neck and reattaching them to my mouth. I kiss back without any objection, all remaining skepticism and hesitation flying out the door in a heart beat. Our lips repeatedly collide against each other's, in eager and swift kisses.