Chapter 21

I walk into the gym with Niall by my side. Girls cover the gym, not one is a guy.

Great. I just happen to bring my boyfriend to something that is all girls.

"I'm only looking at you. Don't worry," Niall says, as I sit down on the bleachers, knowing what I was thinking.

I roll my eyes. "Yeah right," I mutter.

Niall bends down, so he's looking straight into my eyes. His fingers come under my chin.

"I am. You are the beautifulest girl in the world, and your all mine. I love you," he tells me, his voice low and sexy.

That voice sends shivers down my spine, making me want to kiss him more than ever.

I nod, and kiss his lips. "I love you too," I say, pulling away.

Niall hands me my dance shoes and I put them on. It feels so strange to have the back on my feet again.

I stand up, and Niall hugs me. His hand squeezes my ass, making me jump towards him.

"Niall," I say laughing. He blushes.

"I couldn't help it," he tells me, his blue eyes sparkling.

I give him a kiss on the cheek and walk out to the floor.

"Alright, we are going to begin. You will be going in the order that you signed up. My name is Leya, and I am the coach on the dance team," she says, her blonde hair sweeping against her shoulders. "Remember, just dance like you were alone. Thank you for showing up."

Okay, so I will be towards the bottom of the list. That's good.

No it's not. My nerves are already sky rocking.

I walk over to where Niall is sitting and see, Harry, Liam, and Louis, all sitting on the bleachers.

Great. More people. That are guys. In a room full of girls.

"You'll do amazing," Liam says, reading my face.

I try to smile. "Thanks."

"If you find any hot single dancers, give them my number," Harry says beside me.

I slap his arm and laugh.

"God Harry," I mumble.

I feel Niall's hands rub in between my shoulders, loosing up my tense spots.

"That feels so good," I moan.

"You know what else feels good?" Harry asks.

"If your going to say sex I will slap you as hard as I can," I warn, not opening my eyes.

"Never mind."

Harry is so predictable.

"Don't mind him, Spenc. His just mad he doesn't look like you," Louis says, on the other side of me.

I smile. "You want this body Hazz?"

"OOOh yeeaah," Harry says.

My eyes aren't open, but I hear someone's fist collide with someone's head.

"Shit, man! I was joking!" Harry yells.

"Hands off my girl," Niall says.

I open my eyes and smile when I feel Niall lips brushing against my neck.

"Only I get to touch you," he murmurs in my ear.

"Yes, only you," I answer, only loud enough for him to hear.

---------------------------

It's about five minutes before I go on and my stomach turns.

"I'm going to the bathroom," I tell Niall, standing up.

He gives me a look, but nods.

Running out the doors, I make it to the bathroom. Thank god no one else is in there.

Tears cloud my eyes.

I can't do this. I can't. This is why I stopped dancing.

Too much pressure.

I stand over the sink, looking into the mirror, my eyes staring back at me.

"Spenc, you okay in there?" Niall's voice asks from outside.

I take a deep breath in and let it out.

"Yeah," I answer, my voice cracking.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asks.

I swallow.

Do I want to do this?

"Yeah," I answer, wiping away tears. "Yeah, I'm coming."