Chapter 45

When my eyes open, the sun is up. I instantly panic.

Shit. I over slept again!

I then notice I note on my pillow.

I called in and said you were sick. No classes for you. :) I'm at the studio. Stop by whenever you want.

Love,

Ni

I smile at his note. I am ahead of my classes anyways, like he predicted yesterday, but I still like going.

I change into jeans and a white T-shirt before pulling my hair up into a pony tail. I just apply a little mascara, not really feeling up to do my whole face.

By the time I get into the kitchen, it's about eleven. Another note is placed on the kitchen table.

Hey baby. You are up! If you want some coffee it is in the microwave. Just heat it up. The keys are by your purse. I took Harry with me so you could have the car. Hopefully see you soon.

Love,

Ni

God has he been sweet. Ever since I said I would get a place with him, he has been the perfect gentleman. He even carried me to bed last night.

I heat up the coffee and take a sip. Grabbing my purse, I slip on my Ugg boots before walking out the door.

****

"Stupid fucking snow," I mutter as I pull into AfterField Records's parking lot. For some reason it decided it had to snow just as I was leaving and the trip took almost an hour that should have taken twenty minutes.

I get inside the building and am met with warm heat.

"Hello, Miss. What can I do for you?" A secretary asks from behind the huge black desk. I smile.

"I was wondering what room Niall Horan is in? I'm his girlfriend," I explain. She gives me his studio number and allows me through.

I knock on the door of 34D before entering. I am met with Harry sitting on a black couch, bottles of water all over.

"Hey. Niall said you would be coming," Harry greets, embracing me in a hug. I smile.

"Yeah. Where is he?" I ask, looking around. Harry nods toward the glass window. It's then I see him.

Niall's hair is pushed up off his forehead, probably from him running his fingers through it. His blue eyes search frantically on the paper he is looking at. He wears a white T-shirt and jeans. I can tell from the way he is biting his nails he is trying to figure something out.

"He's been in there since about nine. Only asking for water," Harry informs me.

"Can he hears us?" I ask. He shakes his head, but moves a switch on the huge control panel. And that when I hear him.

"How could a heart like yours ever love a heart like mine?

How could I live before?

How could I have been so blind?

You opened up my eyes.

You opened up my eyes"

He belts the notes out, his voice so perfectly beautiful. He closes his eyes while he sings and he looks at peace.

And the lyrics. The lyrics are beautiful. More than just beautiful.

"Breath deep

Breath clear

Know that I am here

Know that I am here

Waiting

Stay strong

Stay gold

You don't have to fear

Waiting

I'll see you soon

I'll see you soon

How could a heart like yours ever love a heart like mine?

How could I live before?

How could I have been so blind?

You opened up my eyes

You opened up my eyes"

Tears cloud in my eyes. It is so beautiful.

He is so beautiful.

Niall opens his eyes and sees me. He at first doesn't react, just stays normal. Then, a small smile comes onto his lips.

He comes out of the room and wraps his arms around my body.

"That is so beautiful," I tell him, wiping tears from under my eyes.

He chuckles. "You weren't suppose to hear it yet. But Harry has been dying to show you." Harry backs up.

"Hey Mate. I'm just trying to help here," he defends. We all chuckle.

The song is beautiful. I couldn't be more happier.

Song: Heart Like Yours - Willamette Stone