Chapter 59

"So this is your room?" Zayn says flopping on my bed.

"Her one and only," Brianna answers before I can. Zayn, Harry, and Brianna are all in my room. Louis is raiding the kitchen trying to find something for us to eat.

"So when is Niall coming?" Harry asks, taking a spot on the floor since Zayn is hogging all of my bed.

"The morning of my birthday," I answer, a smile coming upon my lips at the sound of his name.

"That's cutting it a bit close," Bri comments. "What if there is a storm and his flight gets delayed?"

I plug my ears like a little kid and say, "SHH." Zayn laughs.

"Don't give him back luck now," Harry says. "Spencer might have to beat his ass." I snort.

"Yeah, like that's going to ever happen. If I yell loud enough it scares him because I never yell unless I'm really mad at him," I tell them.

"It's funny when you are mad at him," Harry comments. "He comes to us complaining and then realizes what an ass he is and then runs back to you."

I smile remembering all the times we have yelled at each other. We have yelled at each other over a lot of stupid things.

"What do you want for your birthday?" Brianna asks, drawing me from memory. I scowl at her as she smirks at me.

"I want nothing. I hate presents and you know that so don't even try to act like you don't," I rush, narrowing my eyes at her.

"Hmm, sounds like we need to go shopping Zayn," Harry torments.

"Harry, not even funny," I snap, wanting to throw something at him.

"I think so," Zayn agrees.

"Spencer!" Lou calls from the kitchen.

"Yes?" I yell back.

"Where are your pans?" I can't help but laughing knowing they are hanging above the island in the middle of the kitchen.

"Look up!"

"Thank you!" He calls back, making us all chuckle.

****

ONE DAY LATER

"What do you want to wear for your party tomorrow?" Brianna asks.

I shrug. "I'm not sure yet. I might need to go clothes shopping. I want to look nice. I mean it is my twenty- first birthday."

"Maybe this dress?" She holds up a black party dress with see-through spots around the stomach and chest.

"I forgot I had that," I answer, trying to picture it on me.

"I think you should wear it," she insists. "Niall would love it." I roll my eyes as my phone goes off.

"Speaking of the devil," I mutter reading his name. "Hey babe."

"Hey. How's it going there?" I can hear the slight waver in his voice.

I think about last night how Harry had a little too much to drink and how Zayn slowly kept getting closer to me on the couch.

"It's fine. Everything's going pretty good," I answer instead. "I just can't wait for you to get here."

"I know Spenc, I can't wait either. I've written one song and that's all I can get out without you. I need you with me to write." I roll my eyes at him trying to flatter me.

"Oh shut up," I mutter, my cheeks growing slightly warm.

"It's the truth and you know it. Don't try to deny it," he flirts, his voice dangerously low.

"I miss you," I say, trying to get off of this topic.

"I miss you too."

"Brianna is going to have me looking hot for when you get here," I say, giving my best friend a smirk. She laughs.

"Oh Niall you just wait!" She yells. He laughs.

"Am I going to have to fuck the birthday girl?" He asks. I cough, caught by the change in his tone. My cheeks grow very warm at the mention of him fucking me.

"Ah, um I don't know, " I respond flustered from his comment. He chuckles.

"Do I have you speechless?" He taunts.

"Oh shut up," I respond, knowing if he was here with me I would punch him.

"Are the boys behaving?" He asks, switching the subject. I sigh, rolling over onto my back.

"Yeah they are fine," I answer. "Harry drank all up all the liquor in the house so now mom has to go buy more for the party."

"Did you drink?"

"No," I answer, surprised he even asked. I haven't drank since I went out with Brianna and the boys after callbacks.

"Just was wondering," he says, his voice suddenly soft.

"I'm not going to do anything stupid, not while you aren't around," I tell him, to settle his fears. He sighs. I can picture him running his fingers through his hair.

"I know. I'm sorry. I'll let you go so you can have time with Brianna. Love you." He hangs up without allowing me to say anything.

Hello!

The dress above is the one that Brianna and Spencer were talking about. Thank you for all your love and support. I hope this chapter isn't as bad as I think it is. Point out any mistakes that you can see!

With love,

Lauren Schaefer