Chapter 57

The car ride to the airport is silent other than the hum of the radio filling the tensed silence.

Niall pulls into a parking space and kills the engine. We both just sit still in our seats, both regretting what is about to happen.

"It's only three days," I say again, more to myself than to him.

Niall nods, biting the inside of his cheek. "Just three days. We will call. Right?" I nod.

"Yeah, of course." He looks at me, the clear blue of his eyes almost twinkling.

"I'm going to miss you."

"I'm going to miss you too."

With that being said, he leans over and kisses me firm on my lips. I can feel his anxiety of me leaving clear as day.

My arms come around his neck, begging him to come closer. His arms come around my waist and he picks me up and over the arm rest so I am straddling his lap.

Niall kisses my lips, my cheek, my jaw, and down my neck.

"I love you Spencer," he whispers in my ear, making goosebumps appear on my arms.

"I love you Niall," I answer before placing my lips on his. I can feel his hands slide down my waist and under the hem of my dress.

I know we are in a parking lot and this shouldn't be happening, but it is. At least Niall parked towards the back so no one should see us.

I don't stop him as his fingers slide into my panties, causing me to moan into his mouth.

His fingers feel so good. They pump in and out of me. I rotate my hips to get more friction and feel his erection underneath me.

"Damn it," Niall breaths, his lips sucking the skin on my neck.

My skin burns from his touch. It feels like he just set a fire on top of me.

Within a couple minutes of his fast pace and me rotating my hips, I come undone. I'm panting as Niall kisses my forehead. and makes his way down to my collar bone.

"Are you sure you have to leave today?" He asks, brushing my hair out of my face.

I take a deep breath in and let it out. "Yes. My mother is expecting me. I can't just cancel on her."

Climbing off of Niall's lap, I fix my dress and check to make sure I look okay.

"She would understand," he says beside me. I give him a look.

"You met the nice side of my mom when you were home, not the controlling over-bearing mom."

He sighs and climbs out of the car to grab my suitcase. I follow him silently.

We walk together, hand in hand, to the doors of the airport. My stomach fumbles and I feel like I'm going to be sick.

Why is this so bad? It's only going to be for three days. It's just three days. I will be fine.

Niall will be fine. He won't do anything stupid. He will behave and won't get drunk and sleep with someone else. He won't cheat. He won't do anything like that.

Then why do I feel like he will?

The cold wind makes me step closer to Niall to shield me from the weather. I should've worn tights to keep my legs warm.

Niall stops right in front of the doors and turns towards me.

"I love you," he states, giving me a kiss on my forehead.

"I love you too," I tell him, giving him a tight hug. The smell of his cologne feels my nose and it warns my heart.

"I will see you soon. Have fun," he says, releasing me. I can see the pain in his eyes, but just nod and walk through the doors, my suitcase dragging behind me.