Chapter 14

I walk with Niall on one side and Andrew on the other.

Louis and Bri walk together in front of us, holding hands.

I guess that 'girlfriend' went away.

Andrew takes my hand as we walk into Olive Garden, which I'm surprised they have here.

My heart flutters, but not the same way it used to.

We sit down at a huge round table, Andrew, me, Niall, Louis, and then Bri.

Niall smiles sadly as Andrew orders both our dinners. Which I have to say, he got mine right.

"So, which one of you was drunk the last time I talked to Spencer?" Andrew asks after the waiter walks away.

I almost sigh. How did I know he would bring that up?

Niall shyly raises his hand. "That was me, I partied a little too hard."

I laugh, remembering that day as clear as yesterday.

"A little?" I ask, Niall, giving him a small wink that only he can see. "I remember you coming home and you said, 'purple unicorns bit your head off."

Louis and Bri both laugh, while Niall just smirks, his blue eyes sparkling.

"Yeah.. I don't remember saying that, but I was pretty drunk and foolish," he tells me.

Andrew chuckles behind me, reminding me my boyfriend is right here beside me. "That's funny, I remember the first time I was drunk and went over to Spencer's," He says.

I roll my eyes, and place my head on his shoulder, the way I used to. "He was drunk and climbed up the tree by my window. Somehow, he didn't fall and climbed through my open window, scaring the hell out of me. And when I calmed down he said," I stop, looking to Andrew to say the famous words.

"Pizza delivery." All of us laugh, even Niall does.

At last our food arrives and we start eating. My eyes keep flashing to Niall to make sure he's okay.

And he looks so good in a black suit.

No Spencer! I have a boyfriend!

But-

No!

I eat the rest of my pasta, while making small talk to Andrew, asking how he classes are, his football, and people.

Which then reminds me of that girl who I saw on Facebook, on Andrew's lap.

"Are the girls pushy?" I ask, after taking a drink of water.

Andrew shrugs. "No, not really." His voice I can sense a lie in.

It almost breaks my heart that he just lied to my face, but I think we both know we are going in different directions.

I mean, I'm in Paris, and he's back home. I like a bad boy who is horrible about sharing his feelings, and Andrew is just... Not the same.

Back home, he was good around my parents, but he gave me that ' bad boy' rush. He was just amazing, but we are so different now.

I have to break up with him. But..

How? When?

As we pack up to start going back to our dorms, Niall gives me a look.

And with that simple look, I know he knows what I'm going to do.

Hello,

Happy Forth of July! (A.K.A America's Birthday)

How was yours if you celebrated it? Mine was really nice.

-Lauren