2.Getting down and dirty.

Start from the beginning

Before Mrs. Morgan could open her mouth I said “Yea, yea I know the drill. Detention,” She raised her eyebrow and I shuffled a bit, I hated it when she looked at me with that disappointed look at me. I hated letting her down she had so much confidence in me. She really was fond of me. She nodded and turned her glare at Luke and Kelly.

“Miss Winston, Mr Xavier you will be joining Miss Valentine in detention as well,” Both of their head snapped in her direction and they both gaped their mouth wide open. Well that sure got their attention!

“What did I do?!” They both asked at the same time.

“Really, Mr Xavier, you think I didn’t notice it was you who threw it first? And Miss. Winston that scream wasn’t really needed and retailing wasn’t any good, so don’t ask again what did you do if you don’t want another detention.”

They both sighed, knowing it was utter suicide if they decided to get against Mrs. Morgan, the student slayer, that wasn’t even a joke. One time she made a student wet his pants and run out of the classroom. She was a very nice teacher and everyone respected her. But when you didn’t she was literally your worst nightmare.

After that small incident, time quickly went past, and that was followed by a boring lesson of science and English. Lunch felt like a million miles away. It sucked that Chloe wasn’t even in any of my lessons. I guess they finally realized we shouldn’t be paired up in the same classes after last time.

Honestly it wasn’t our fault. It’s the dumbass whoever hires the teachers around here fault. They hired a teacher who literally had no idea what he was talking about or teaching. Since me and Chloe are actually smart we corrected him every time he was wrong. We may have gone a little overboard but could you blame us? One day he had had enough of our antics after we corrected his grammar. He threw his textbook at the desk, stormed out of the room, and quit. He got all the newspapers to write about us and what little brats we are.

Boy was the headmaster mad! I’ve never seen him that angry before. It was quite comical to watch him because he really couldn’t punish us or expel us. Both of our parents fund this school quite a bit. So it would be a very bad decision on his part.

Though, things kind of went downhill from there; first by making sure we were not in any same class, then torturing us, by give us detention two months straight and writing an essay each detention.

Finally I heard the bell rang which sounded like music to my ears, after that bastard rejected me I couldn’t wait to get sweet revenge. I was the first one out of the door.

I happily skipped to the cafeteria. I snatched up a chef’s salad and went over to my usual table. I slurped my diet coke as Kelly plopped down right in front of me. I gave her one of my famous death glares and looked down at my food. She grinned sheepishly “Aw come on! I thought it was Luke! So I decided to scream!”

Yeah okay Kelly, she thought I actually believed that.

She heaved a sigh and rested her chin on her hand, “Fine, it was boring in the classroom! I guess I wanted to stir up some drama,”

Yeah no kidding I thought, Kelly was a gorgeous African American, with thick black hair that was always with in a pony tail or plaits. Today it was in a pony tail, her neat dark brown eyes pleading me to forgive her.

“Dang girl, I hate you” I muttered, knowing I lost; she grinned and quickly dug into her food. She shovelled her pasta salad down in seconds. Damn, that girl ate so much and was skinny as pretzel sticks! I envied her for it she could eat all she wants and gained nothing. Chloe sat down right next to Kelly and sat up straight with a smug look on her face.