I look up and watch the cages that you sit in spin around and the entire thing is rotating in a circle. "I can see why..."

Once the current ride stops and everyone gets off, we get on. The cage is big enough to fit three people, but Momo and I are alone together in it. We strap ourselves in and wait for everyone else to fill the cages. "Are you excited Shouto!? This is your first ride!" Momo excitedly asks me.

Normally I'm calm and collected, but right now I'm feeling nervous. The padded cage we're in is at the peak of the ride and is swaying back and forth like it'll fall if we move too much. I can hear it creaking as it moves and I hear the screams of people going on the other rides in the park.

I nod, answering Momo's question. "Yeah. I am exci-" the ride suddenly starts.

It feels like we're in a free fall backwards, but then I can feel the cage begin to ascend up the other side and we start to spin as we go around. I hold on to the harness around me and my adrenaline starts pumping through my entire body. I look over at Momo who is smiling and laughing, looking as if she's having the best time ever. Even through all this intense spinning I smile at her happiness.

After awhile, just when I'm getting used to it, the ride ends. We exit, both of us slightly dizzy from how much Momo made it spin on purpose. "That was so fun Shouto!" she exclaims as she walks ahead of me.

"Yeah. It wasn't at all what I was expecting," I say. I reach her and take her hand. "What do you want to go on next?"

Momo gazes around as we walk away from the Zipper. She points up at a large rollercoaster. "Let's go on that one next."

"Sure."

(Yaoyorozu POV.)

After riding the rollercoaster, a drop tower, a simulator ride, a swing ride, and two different rollercoasters, we decide to take a break and grab some food. After the first rollercoaster Shouto was really getting into it, I've never seen him so excited before. It made me happy that I got to see that side of him.

After walking to the food vendors and ordering a late lunch we sit down at the food court and eat. "I'm having so much fun Shouto," I tell him.

"That's good. I figured you would."

I grin at him, he can't hide the joy in his eyes. "I know you're having fun too. It's okay to show it."

A small smile escapes his face. "I know. I'm still not used to fun... But today has been extremely fun for me," he says.

"I'm glad."

As we eat I admire the sky as it's starting to fade into a pale bluish purple color. Shouto notices me looking up at the sky. "I'm sorry we got here a little late today," he tells me. "If I had paid better attention to my run we could have had more time to be here."

"We still have plenty of time Shouto," I tell him. "After we eat we should play some of the games before going on anymore rides."

He nods and looks to the large area where the games are at. "Sounds like a plan. I was kind of interested in trying them out."

"You know, being on a date doesn't have to be all about the girl Shouto. If you wanted to play some games you could have said something."

He averts his eyes as he sips on his soda. "I'm just not used to this yet... I just wanted to make sure you're happy and having fun," he says.

I sigh but smile as I watch his pink face glance at me. "Well, you get to pick the games we play," I say to him.

"Okay."