09. Training Exercise

A/N: Okay, so I didn't want to break this chapter up, and it's about 8k words. It's the longest one I've got. Enjoy :)

(Todoroki POV.)

It's Monday morning and Momo and I have swapped four times within an hour. It was a pain in the ass to get ready for school. I'm currently in my own body and I'm waiting for her in the dorm common space. The elevator opens and Momo finally steps out. "What took you so long?" I ask. "Everyone else already left."

"I just misplaced a few things. Let's get going," she tells me.

I take her hand and we leave the dorm headed for the school building. "So, last night Aizawa kinda ambushed me," I tell her.

"Did you not make it back to your room before curfew?" she asks.

"I had about five minutes, but he heard about our relationship and apparently when the teachers find out about student relationships they have a talk with them. He told me that our top priority needs to be our schooling and that he's seen relations among the students that resulted in them leaving UA."

"Are you worried about that?" Momo asks me.

I shake my head. "I think we'll be fine. You're super smart and we both have been dreaming about being heroes forever. I honestly don't like the sound of putting our relationship second, but that's kinda how it has to be."

"I get it. I'm sure it won't be too hard to focus on our education," Momo replies.

(Yaoyorozu POV.)

We enter the classroom and everyone's eyes are on us. We walk to our seats in the back corner of the room and sit down. Jirou immediately comes over to me and sits on my desk. "So Momo, can we hang out after class today?" she asks me.

"Umm..." I glance over to Shouto who has pulled out one of the books I lent him for my quirk. I can see him looking at me from the corner of his eye and he shrugs then focuses back to his book. "I guess that'd be fine." Hopefully we don't switch. Not too sure how Shouto would be around Jirou in my body.

Jirou looks over to Shouto. "Hear that Todoroki? Momo's mine today," she tells him.

"That's fine. I get her during lunch and later tonight then," he answers without looking up from the book.

Jirou smirks and then looks to me. "Yeah? You got plans tonight or something?" she asks slyly.

"Nothing like whatever you're thinking," I say waving my hand dismissing her thought.

"Since she's my girlfriend now Momo and I are going to be spending time together alot more. I'm willing to share her, but you don't just get to steal her all day," Shouto tells Jirou.

A slightly angry looking grin comes over Jirou's face. "Same goes for you. She was my best friend first and just because you're dating her now doesn't mean you can steal her all day either Todoroki," she says to him.

Shouto nods and looks back to his book. "That's fine," he replies.

"Hey, I'm not a toy you're sharing. I get a say in who I hangout with too," I butt in.

Jirou and Shouto both look at me. "Yeah? So you don't want to hangout with me then?" Jirou asks.

"What? No. I told you already I'd hangout with you after school, but Shouto and I do have plans to study later too."