16. The Date

A/N: Okay, this is the final chapter of this story. I hope you've enjoyed reading my first fanfic :)

(Yaoyorozu POV.)

Shouto kept our date a surprise up until I saw where we were headed. As soon as we left the train station I knew where he was taking me, the amusement park. "We're going here for our date Shouto?" I ask, a little confused by his choice. This isn't what I would have guessed him to pick.

"Yeah. I did a lot of thinking about it and I thought this would be the best choice to have some fun for both of us," he tells me.

We get in the long line to pay for entry to the park. There's a lot of people here today, it's been awhile since I've come here and I've forgotten how crowded it can get. "Have you ever been here before?" Shouto suddenly asks me.

"A few times when I was a child. I haven't had the opportunity to come since then," I reply while leaning into his arm.

He starts to rub my hand with his thumb. "If we have a good time today we should come again," he says.

I smile and get off him. "How about you Shouto? Have you been here before?" I ask.

He rubs the back of his neck and doesn't look at me. "No. This is my first time coming to one."

Now that I think about it, it makes sense that he probably never got the chance. I take my hand out of his grasp which causes him to look at me. I then wrap his arm around my shoulders and stand with my body up against his. "I'm glad your first time coming here is with me," I say as I begin to feel comfortable in his hold.

"Oh yeah..?" He pulls me even closer and kisses my head. "I'm glad I get to have a lot of first time experiences with you Momo."

I can feel my face blush at his comment, thinking back to last night. "Same here," I reply as I wrap my arm around his waist.

The line has been slowly moving forward and we're finally nearing the front. I let go of Shouto and start to dig through my purse to locate my wallet. "What are you doing Momo?" he asks.

"Getting my wallet so I can pay."

He grabs my hand and stops me from searching. "Momo this is a date. I'm paying for everything today," he tells me.

"Everything? Shouto you don't have to do that."

He lets my hand go and sighs a little. "I'm still paying for our admission and the rides. You can be in charge of the food. Sound fair?" he asks.

I smile and nod. "I think that's acceptable."

(Todoroki POV.)

I should have known Momo wouldn't let me pay for the whole date. Splitting it up like this is fair I guess. Once I pay for us to enter the park and get us the biggest amount of points for the card to use on rides I can buy, we enter.

I look around at all the enormous rides that are scattered all throughout the area. Just from here I can spot six different rollercoasters and two pendulum looking things. Momo takes my hand and tugs on it, dragging me in further. "What do you want to ride first Shouto?" she asks with a bright smile.

"I honestly have no idea," I say. "Why don't you pick."

We walk through the park, I look around at all the food stalls and games that are around us as Momo leads me toward a large ride with a sign that says 'Zipper'. I look up at it and it appears to be a more intense version of a ferris wheel...

"This is what you want to ride first?" I ask as she pulls me into the line.

"Yeah! We should go on it now before we eat any food," she tells me.